iPhone 6S or 6S Plus?

Commandhat

Hello, I've been thinking about upgrading from my 5S but

I'm not sure which to get. Any suggestions as to why I should take one over the other. I was thinking the 6S

Plus, for it's 1920 x 1080 resolution and 2750mAh battery. Don't suggest android, lol.

Thanks!

I would only buy Plus. 

Better display, longer battery life, camera with OIS is a must these days.

5.5 inch isn't even that big to me anymore.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

get a note 5 much better for its price

it is, but OP doesn't want Android.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I only have the 6 Plus but having the better PPi and the better battery life is a must for me. Other little bits are just better aswell like being able to rotate the home screen etc. 

It just feels like how an iPhone should be experienced. 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

I would only buy Plus. 

Better display, longer battery life, camera with OIS is a must these days.

5.5 inch isn't even that big to me anymore.

IS the battery life that much longer? IIRC they were rather equal

Anyway, i'd still go for the plus, purely for the screen size. I don't own an iPhone (and I never will unless they give it to me for free), but I do own a phone with a large screen (same specs, 5.5" & 1080p), and I can say that it's pretty damn awesome.

it is, but OP doesn't want Android.

His loss, really ;p

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

The iPhone I would chose, would be the 6s.

Anything bigger than that and you will have to hold it everywhere you go!

Anyway, i'd still go for the plus, purely for the screen size. I don't own an iPhone (and I never will unless they give it to me for free), but I do own a phone with a large screen (same specs, 5.5" & 1080p), and I can say that it's pretty damn awesome.

His loss, really ;p

6 plus had similar battery life to 6, 6s plus has improved a lot. Also standby is better.

The iPhone I would chose, would be the 6s.

Anything bigger than that and you will have to hold it everywhere you go!

eh?

Spoiler

6 plus had similar battery life to 6, 6s plus has improved a lot. Also standby is better.

eh?

My friend has the 6s While I have the plus and under similar use throughout our work Day I had 20% more battery than him and I had been using it slightly more if anything. 

See my Build here!

Intel 6700k -  Strix GTX 1080Ti - Corsair AX760 - Corsair Dominator 16GB 3000MHz - ASUS Maximus VIII Hero

Seagate Barracuda 1TB -  Samsung 120GB 840 - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB - Corsair H100i - Corsair Air 540 White -

Corsair AF120 - 2x Noctua NF-F12 - 3 x Noctua NF-S12

Dell S2417DG - Dell UH2515H 

My friend has the 6s While I have the plus and under similar use throughout our work Day I had 20% more battery than him and I had been using it slightly more if anything. 

yup and your 20% is bigger too.

Spoiler

Get the idontbuystupidshitapplebrandstuff S+

Catching heat In ....3....2....1

Apple could once have the argument of PowerPC, but today, they use the same stuff everyone else uses...

6S Plus no doubt. Just, 128 Gb is too overwhelming bahweash :P. And the 16 is, well "death".

Groomlake Authority

I agree with most of you guys on the android part, but I won't be able to transfer my subscription for spotify and my chats from what's app over to android. It's really the only reason why i'm still considering an iPhone. Believe me, my original choice was the S6 or Note 5 or even One Plus Two. Thanks, will go for the 6S Plus.

-snip-

I would only agree with them, if they said Google Nexus 6P. Otherwise, theyr all overpriced slugs :P. Might as well invest in the Chinese market, that Huawei Mate 8 unboxing experience tough!

Groomlake Authority

His loss, really ;p

The iphone 6 and 6 plus had identical battery i believe, but the 6s plus has better battery. Can't as I have explained above :P

Get the idontbuystupidshitapplebrandstuff S+

Catching heat In ....3....2....1

Apple could once have the argument of PowerPC, but today, they use the same stuff everyone else uses...

Exactly, I don't understand why they don't improve the phone specs at a larger margin, or atleast be able to compete with some of the bigger android devices today. Is it cost of manufacturing?

The iphone 6 and 6 plus had identical battery i believe, but the 6s plus has better battery. Can't as I have explained above :P

I wasn't really serious :P

But can you really not transfer you Spotify sub? Is it not just a matter of logging in on the new device?

"It's a taxi, it has a FARE METER."

I wasn't really serious :P

But can you really not transfer you Spotify sub? Is it not just a matter of logging in on the new device?

It's not that per se, I live in a country where

Spotify isn't available yet, so I use iTunes to subscribe to it. This won't exactly be possible on an android (unless somebody else comes up with something)

Exactly, I don't understand why they don't improve the phone specs at a larger margin, or atleast be able to compete with some of the bigger android devices today. Is it cost of manufacturing?

*cost of greed* and beacuse their audience Is never very tech savvy.

*cost of greed* and beacuse their audience Is never very tech savvy.

I feel like that's something they do on purpose some how, like they don't really show specs around that much. They focus more on aesthetics, like 'here look at this shiny new thing we have!'

Do you believe if that Steve Jobs was still around apple would be booming in the phone market right now (not relevant I know, but was on my mind)

I feel like that's something they do on purpose some how, like they don't really show specs around that much. They focus more on aesthetics, like 'here look at this shiny new thing we have!'

Do you believe if that Steve Jobs was still around apple would be booming in the phone market right now (not relevant I know, but was on my mind)

Apple products sell beacuse of the Apple :P