What smartwatch should I get?

Ive been considering getting a smartwatch for a while now and have no clue which one to get. Any Ideas?

Ive been considering getting a smartwatch for a while now and have no clue which one to get. Any Ideas?

How much do you want to spend?

BOINC Setup:
i5 7200U @ Stock

Core2Duo T6600 @ Stock

i3 2330M @ Stock

i5 3210M @ Stock

How much do you want to spend?

I'm thinking about £300/$400

I'm thinking about £300/$400

I does depend on what phone you use if it is android LTT crew made some good video's and The Moto 360, Zenwatch 2, LG G watch or any pebble watch (but are more basic smart watch) are good watches.

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.

I does depend on what phone you use if it is android LTT crew made some good video's and The Moto 360, Zenwatch 2, LG G watch or any pebble watch (but are more basic smart watch) are good watches.

I have the Oneplus X. IS the LG Watch R still good after a year??

I have the Oneplus X. IS the LG Watch R still good after a year??

I think so since since the first generation of smart watches came out there hasn't being much of progress and the LG G watch R seems to beat a Moto E 2015 in performance and the battery seems good and if you need a reminder you can watch Linus' his smart watch reviews (link below)

also the Samsung gear S2 seems to be a good watch to but i'm not that thrilled about it.

Smart Watches & Other Wearables

On 11/19/2014 at 2:14 PM, Syntaxvgm said:
You would think Ubisoft would support the Bulldozer based architectures more given their digging themed names like bulldozer, Piledriver, Steamroller and Excavator.