Fan speed and Controlling

XyzWoot

Hey guys! I would be purchasing two Corsair SP 120 High Performance Edition for my Antec Kuhler 620 and I would like to know if is there a difference in the fan speed if example: 1 SP 120 is connected to the motherboard and the other is on the PSU, Currently in my antec kuhler 620 stock fan is running at around 1500 when i checked the speed of the fan using Intel Desktop Utilities.

Also another separate question is that i am currently having a hard time on how to find on controlling that antec stock fan on my Intel DH55TC because i have checked my BIOS and i can't seem to identify which to press because welp maybe something might happened and i might mess up things ._. Thanks! xD

Every fan you connect directly to PSU will run at full speed all the time. Mobos tend to fluctuate power for fans automaticly. If you board doesn't support any fan control via mobo, speeds will be about same.

That is pretty old board. It may not have such fan control features like newer boards have. You can try using Speedfan for controlling fans.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

@XyzWoot you can control fan speeds if they are connected to a 4-pin fan connector on the motherboard. Any 3-pin connector or plugging into the psu will have them run full speed 24/7. 

Main Rig:

| 13900K@6.1/4.7 w/TVB | Corsair h150i Elite LCD | Sapphire NITRO SE+ 6900XT@2710MHz | ASUS Z790 Strix-E | Corsair DDR5 Dominator Platinum 2x16GB@6200MT/s | Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO |

My Folding Stats

Ok i understand now thank you both! :D oh yeah i forgot to ask what if i had a fan hub? From Molex to a fanhub and i would be connecting the fans there will they still be running at full speed?

Ok i understand now thank you both! :D oh yeah i forgot to ask what if i had a fan hub? From Molex to a fanhub and i would be connecting the fans there will they still be running at full speed?

Fan hub is just what it says. Hub which turns single header into multiple ones. If you have one connected to PSU, all fans will spin at full speed.

Bump

And there's absolutely no reason to bump after 5mins. This is international forum. You should be patient and wait min 24h before doing such things. Besides, its against forum rules.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Fan hub is just what it says. Hub which turns single header into multiple ones. If you have one connected to PSU, all fans will spin at full speed.

And there's absolutely no reason to bump after 5mins. This is international forum. You should be patient and wait min 24h before doing such things. Besides, its against forum rules.

i have just read this now and ohh i see :( sorry i'm new D: and thanks!