need help finding 1150 motherboard that matches colour skeme

21 pages of gigabyte motherboards with the 1150 socket!

after realizing that spraypainting the chipset red will give a better accent along with the fury red ram & raijintek pallas cooler since it's on the other side i have tried again to look for a motherboard which will meet the red & white colour scheme (given the motherboard only needs to be white or grey), i need a matx one which has a chipset where i can get a stable overclock on a Pentium G3258, and most of all needs to be available in the uk for the £50-70 price range; preferably no gold capacitors and a low profile vrm heatsink due to the cpu cooler if any at all.  

try some of MSI gaming boards or Asus ROG boards they usually are Black and red

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

i could just go with the slightly over-priced Gigabyte GA-Z97M-DS3H but i would prefer to have a bit more of an exotic chipset heatsink

no, the picture looks to have a grey filter used on moth of the filter besides the external connectivity  

you're right. unfortunately as far as I know the only truly white motherboard for lga 1150 is this one

$_1.JPG

and it's extremely expensive as well as a limited edition that you probably won't find anyway.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i think i'm going to stick with the same motherboard and spraypaint the chipset heatsink, but thanks anyway.