I WANT TO UPGRADE MY CPU

so that i can run all my softwares like a damn good speed 

soft like blender , UE4 and  playing games etc and alllllll

so that i can run all my softwares like a damn good speed 

soft like blender , UE4 and  playing games etc and alllllll

Should be fine but remember this, it will be better than your Core 2 Duo :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

If you want to upgrade the cpu, you will need to upgrade the motherboard and ram, as those are old. If you are overclocking, go with the i7 4790k cpu, Asus Z97-A motherboard, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb ( 2x8gb ) 1600mhz ddr3 ram and the Cooler Master Hyper D92 cpu cooler. If you are not overclocking, go with the i7 4790 cpu, Asus H97 Plus motherboard and the Cooler Master Hyper TX3 EVO cpu cooler. The ram is the same regardless if you are overclocking or not.

Do note that the size of the motherboard is ATX, so make sure your case can fit an ATX motherboard. You should also consider upgrading the gpu.

i5 4690k | MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Swiftech H240-X | MSI Z97s SLI Krait Edition | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8gb ( 2x4gb ) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 850EVO 250gb SSD & WD Caviar Blue 1tb HDD | Fractal Design Define R5