I WANT TO UPGRADE MY CPU

Hi guys this is Mahesh from india and i just want to upgrade my cpu to run soft like unreal, blender, aftereffects etc thosekind of softs so please help me out to upgrade my cpu....... 

HI this is Mahesh from India and i am a huge follower of u and i need your help to upgrade my cpu to run better bro.....

Now  i have Mother Board - Asus PK5PL-AM PS 

Processor - Intel core2duo

ram = 2gb ddr2

GPU = nvidia GEFORCE 9400 1GB DDR2

As now it is really slow when i run blender and some soft and i cant  do it fast rendering in it so i want to upgrade.

I dont know what happened to my cpu it is getting overheat like LOAD goes upto 100% and TEMP like 95-102 c so what i did is i opened it and i saw that my processor fan was broke and i bought new fan and before fitting it into the chip i cleaned a little bit and i applied some thermal paste and fixed the fan but still the load gets high to 100% when i run my soft or play the games i dont know what to do now i searched in youtube and i watched all of yours videos to upgrade my pc but i am really confuced. 

Hi guys this is Mahesh from india and i just want to upgrade my cpu to run soft like unreal, blender, aftereffects etc thosekind of softs so please help me out to upgrade my cpu....... waiting for the replay 

btw: we dont give free money, only advice on what you should spend your money on

edit: idk if you are asking for free stuff or not, can't really tell, but in the rest of my post i am assuming you are spending your own money

what is your budget?

what is your current system?

what kinds of things do you do with the programs that you named?

WE NEED TO KNOW YOUR CURRENT SYSTEM AND BUDGET FOR THIS.

also, titles in caps dont work on this forum, it actually tends to catch the opposite kind of attention of what you're looking for.

WAITING FOR THE REPLAY?!

REPLAY?!

REPLAY?!

This post really look like that kind of troll posts

e.g Hello am 48 year man from somalia. Sorry for my bed england. I selled my wife for internet connection for play "legend league" and i want to become the goodest player like you I play with 400 ping on brazil server and i am challenger 2. pls no copy pasterino my story

Leave a like if you breathed oxygen today

In case you aren't a troller, list your current specs here we'll help you

You gotta tell us your current system specs

All caps in the title does not attract anyone, it actually defers people. 

We will not give you a free CPU, but will advise you on what to get should you upgrade. 

Please tell us your current system

Welcome to LTT! Feel free to PM me if you just wanna chat, I love conversation!

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

Hi guys this is Mahesh from india and i just want to upgrade my cpu to run soft like unreal, blender, aftereffects etc thosekind of softs so please help me out to upgrade my cpu....... 

HI this is Mahesh from India and i am a huge follower of u and i need your help to upgrade my cpu to run better bro.....

ram = 2gb ddr2

As now it is really slow when i run blender and some soft and i cant  do it fast rendering in it so i want to upgrade.

I dont know what happened to my cpu it is getting overheat like LOAD goes upto 100% and TEMP like 95-102 c so what i did is i opened it and i saw that my processor fan was broke and i bought new fan and before fitting it into the chip i cleaned a little bit and i applied some thermal paste and fixed the fan but still the load gets high to 100% when i run my soft or play the games i dont know what to do now i searched in youtube and i watched all of yours videos to upgrade my pc but i am really confuced. 

Your system is extremely old. You would be better off buying a whole new system. 

Have a budget?

If you ever have any audio questions, wether it's software, hardware, or production and theory, feel free to ask me. Odds are I can help you, or get you help. 

ram = 2gb ddr2

New thermal paste and cleaning out the CPU cooler should sort the overheating out unless you have an inadequate cooler but since you have an old system you could look into doubling your RAM and look into a Core 2 Quad Q6600. Should be a decent upgrade for you mate.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Your system is extremely old. You would be better off buying a whole new system. 

Have a budget?

May not be able to afford it mate, he may be better off putting a little money into the old system with a few upgrades

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

New thermal paste and cleaning out the CPU cooler should sort the overheating out unless you have an inadequate cooler but since you have an old system you could look into doubling your RAM and look into a Core 2 Quad Q6600. Should be a decent upgrade for you mate.

Not sure where can he get a q6600

May not be able to afford it mate, he may be better off putting a little money into the old system with a few upgrades

True

Not sure where can he get a q6600

Apart from eBay I don't know either but surely worth a try.

a moment of silence for the third world

Guys, can the hostile posts accusing him of asking us for money - it's not what he is doing at all. He is asking for advice.

FireFox has the right idea, get a C2Q CPU, I'd suggest upping your RAM to 8GB if you can and get something like a GTX 750Ti. This is a set of upgrades which will not cost a lot and will make your machine usable in the current day.

Cleaning heatsinks, replacing dried up compounds and fans is good advice also. I'd personally format the main drive your OS and apps are on and start afresh, too.

Guys, can the hostile posts accusing him of asking us for money - it's not what he is doing at all. He is asking for advice.

FireFox has the right idea, get a C2Q CPU, I'd suggest upping your RAM to 8GB if you can and get something like a GTX 750Ti. This is a set of upgrades which will not cost a lot and will make your machine usable in the current day.

Cleaning heatsinks, replacing dried up compounds and fans is good advice also. I'd personally format the main drive your OS and apps are on and start afresh, too.

750 Ti is nice but PSU depending a GTX 460 will be leaps and bounds above that old 9000 series and saving him some money.

750 Ti is nice but PSU depending a GTX 460 will be leaps and bounds above that old 9000 series and saving him some money.

Very true - I was writing based on the assumption its an old nasty PSU. 

GUYS My budget is upto 600$

In that case mate look around for a decent Z97, some DDR3 and a GTX 760 or 770 and you should be set. Ohh look into a decent PSU as well :)

The way he wrote his post sounds that way, thats why tone is very important, even in text

Actually in response of my own post. Look into a B or H motherboard which are generally cheaper and get something like a Core i5-4440 or 4460. Plenty of performance.

thank u for all and now guys say me that which is the best cpu under 600$-650$