Gathered all my parts for my build, I built it and monitor won't show any signal.

Things to know:

• - Monitor works on the office computer but not on my computer.
  • - Once I unplugged the VGA cable out of the computer, the monitor stated that the cable wasn't in. So that means its being recognized but its not showing the output.
  • - CPU/APU doesn't have any broken or bent pegs (or whatever its called).
  • - CPU doesn't have a GPU integrated with it. Its an 'A Series' $50 dollar CPU.
  • - GPU is brand new. Its GTX 950 (I have a budget build), I barely used it.
  • - GPU needs a minimum of a 350 Watt power supply. Total power draw from the GPU is 125 Watts. While I have a 550 Watt power supply. So PSU didn't a problem.
  • - GPU has put in properly (I heard the proper snap sound), and doesn't look damaged.
  • - I put the GPU into a different PCI Slot and signal doesn't show.
  • - RAM has put in properly (I heard the proper snap sound), and doesn't look damaged.
  • - I tried different DDR3 Slots 1 & 3 and 2 & 4.
  • - I tried putting in switching/replacing the RAM with different RAM and signal doesn't show.
  • - I tried VGA and DVI cables within both the GPU and Motherboard.
  • - I tried only one piece of RAM and signal still doesn't show.
  • - I tried plugging the computer and monitor into the wall socket itself and without the power surge protector and signal still doesn't show.
  • - I tried plugging both the VGA (one from the Office computer thats for the monitor) and DVI cable in at the same time to see if any monitor signal pops up... signal doesn't show.
  • - All metal posts that I have are being used for the motherboard.
  • - All fans, lights, CPU fans, GPU fans turn on, and mouse led light turns on (keyboard led light doesn't turn on due to the fact that it needs to install a driver... which I can't).
  • - I have used an extra keyboard to see if the 'caps/num/scroll lock keys' turns on the three lights on the keyboard, in which they do NOT turn on.

I recently bought a new motherboard due to the fact that my old motherboard SATA connectors where blocked off when I put the GPU in, and then my first one that I had a defective CPU retainer. My new motherboard now is a GIGABYTE F2A88XM-D3H and when I turn the computer on the monitor says 'No Signal'. I feel like something is missing but everything has been put in properly. Could it be a PSU problem? The PSU is old maybe around 4 - 5 years old that and the case are the two things that I didn't buy. I just had them laid around the house for awhile due to the fact that I was building this PC and in the end save money.

I have been at this computer build since November and I still can't get this to work properly. Basically at this point in time I ran through 2 MSI Motherboards, and 1 GIGABYTE Motherboard. Why does everything bad happen to me?

-----

Edit / Found Problem -

Problem: #1    
I may have found the problem: http://i.imgur.com/1ezuCP2.jpg
(8 pin connected to motherboard, but 4 pin is not)

I might need to buy a new PSU so it can support the 8 pin and 4 pin.

You can also contact me here:
Twitter: @azgoodaz

Is the mother board making any beep codes?

PC: EVGA SR2, 2x Xeon X5690 @ 4.5, 48gb GSkill Trident @ 1810, 2x Evga gtx 980 TI Classy, 6x 850 evo 250gb RAID 0, 2x WD 4tb, Corsair 900D, Custom Loop with Cpus And mobo, 3x Asus VN279q

OTher : EVGA x58 Classified3, Xeon x5679 @ 4.2, 12gb kingston HyperX fury, 2x Evga GTX 670, Adata sp550 120gb, 2x WD 2tb, Corsair Graphite Series 230T, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asus VG236H

Is the mother board making any beep codes?

No none of the motherboards (this one and a defective one) that I have, had any beep codes so far. And it has a speaker cable plugged into the motherboard as well.

full specs?

Here is a list of all my parts: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/azgoodaz/saved/#view=MgthP6

No, none of the motherboards (this one and a defective one) I had any beep codes. And it has a speaker cable plugged into it as well.

Here is a list of all my parts: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/azgoodaz/saved/#view=MgthP6

Do you know the monitor works? Does the cable work?

to game or not to game, that`s the question

Go into BIOS and configure display out.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

Do you know the monitor works? Does the cable work?

Yes, the monitor works on our office computer w/ VGA without any problems. Once I connect it my newly built computer, it doesn't show any signal.

Go into BIOS and configure display out.

I can't go into the BIOS because the screen won't show. Thats the problem I have. lol

Blank post. Posted by mistake.

Update the BIOS by flashing it.

Intel Core i7-6700K | Corsair H105 | Asus Z170I PRO GAMING | G.Skill TridentZ Series 16GB | 950 PRO 512GB M.2

Asus GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB STRIX OC | BitFenix Prodigy (Black/Red) | XFX PRO Black Edition 850W

My BuildPCPartPicker | CoC

I had a similar problem, mine was solved by using a DVI cable, but as you said it doesnt work either with them (sure that the monitor isn't set on hdmi input, not automatic?) 

Intel i7 5820k - MSI X99A SLI Plus 3.1- HyperX Furry 2666Mhz - MSI GTX 970 - Intel 730 250Gb and 3 TB WD RED - RM650i - H440 Red Black

Update the BIOS by flashing it.

Whats the one two step on how to make a flash?

I had a similar problem, mine was solved by using a DVI cable, but as you said it doesnt work either with them (sure that the monitor isn't set on hdmi input, not automatic?)

Once I unplugged the cable out of the computer, it stated that the cable wasn't in. So that means its being recognized but its not showing the output.

Any hope for a fix? Or should I just ask Amazon and see if they can exchange/return it?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you have got your GPU power connector plugged in? If not do so, that should fix it.