is this a good build?

50 mk

I done research I think I came to a good build at first I wanted to go with amd but many people said go with Intel for games and everything so here it is 

Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7970 GHz OC 3GB DDR5 

PC Power & Cooling 750W Silencer MK III Series 

Intel Core i5-4670K Quad-Core

Asus Z87-PLUS DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard

NZXT Phantom 530 Black ATX Full Tower Computer Case 2 140mm 2 on side +200mm fans 2-200mm on top

COOLER MASTER Eisberg 240L Prestige 

arctic silver 5

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

as you see I copyed and paste it lol my bad but is that a build any recommendations? 

I done research I think I came to a good build at first I wanted to go with amd but many people said go with Intel for games and everything so here it is 

Sapphire Radeon Vapor-X HD 7970 GHz OC 3GB DDR5 

PC Power & Cooling 750W Silencer MK III Series 

Intel Core i5-4670K Quad-Core

Asus Z87-PLUS DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard

NZXT Phantom 530 Black ATX Full Tower Computer Case 2 140mm 2 on side +200mm fans 2-200mm on top

COOLER MASTER Eisberg 240L Prestige 

arctic silver 5

Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600

as you see I copyed and paste it lol my bad but is that a build any recommendations? 

It looks good, but have did you use pcpartpicker?

I really don't suggest the Eisberg the mounting system on it is truly terrible. Other than that it looks good.

I really don't suggest the Eisberg the mounting system on it is truly terrible. Other than that it looks good.

what cooler do you recommend and it's for 

What are you going to be using it for? And what's your budget?

games mostly buying them part by part each month should take me about 3 months to get everything

I'm going to be gaming on this mostly and anyone recommend a good cooler and I never heard of pcpartpicker I'll check it out 

I'm going to be gaming on this mostly and anyone recommend a good cooler and I never heard of pcpartpicker I'll check it out 

h100i :)

h100i huh any links to back it up 

What do you mean links? Performance benchmarks? 

yea I need need to know if I can oc the cpu to 4.6 4.7 of course it depends on the luck of the draw or you know it can already basically as close to 5GHz as possible asking alot but still 

Everything looks good to me. Just go for an H100I for CPU cooling. Any reason why you're going AMD for GPU? 

Everything looks good to me. Just go for an H100I for CPU cooling. Any reason why you're going AMD for GPU? 

Value

if your going to use it for gaming go for it  :)

games mostly buying them part by part each month should take me about 3 months to get everything

if i were you, buy it all at the one time. if it's not going to be ready for three months, there's a good chance that stuff would be cheaper then!

AMD 8350 // 8 GB Corsair Ram // PNY 780 Ti // Asus 1080p Monitor // Antec 120mm AIO // CM Quickfire TK w/ Custom Caps  // RAT 5 mouse // Audio Technica m50x // Behringer 4-line + Line6 8-line Audio Interfaces

I would get a better 650w psu like a Seasonic G Series 650W because 750w is too much unless you want to crossfire: http://www.amazon.com/SeaSonic-650-Watt-CrossFire-Certified-SSR-650RM/dp/B00918N4A0

Please read and answer this so we can get a better idea of what you use this build for: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-reccomendations-please-read-before-posting/

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Don't do that. It's a better value to buy it all at once since parts and prices change frequently.

yea I need need to know if I can oc the cpu to 4.6 4.7 of course it depends on the luck of the draw or you know it can already basically as close to 5GHz as possible asking alot but still 

Depends on the cpu.

if i were you, buy it all at the one time. if it's not going to be ready for three months, there's a good chance that stuff would be cheaper then!

This^

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Looks good, do you intend to crossfire? if not then recommend working out the power usage and you might be able to save some money from a 550w or 650w psu

As for recommendation for coolers, the H100i is common however i have seen some reviews people have problems with it, there is so many coolers and not sure if you want a top mounted with duel fans and large rad, or a smaller rear mounted (120mm or 140mm fan) type closed loop cooler?

I have a Zalman LQ315 and love it, its neet, clean looking, quiet, and works well with my system, gives plenty of room. if you want extra the LQ320 has a slightly deeper rad. then there is the Corsair H80 and other rear mounted coolers.

What about hard drives? have you looked into a SSHD for main stuff and SSD for windows?

got to love Asus components

should I not? I mean I seed the 7970 was really high card I can handle any game out there I thought what would you say 

What are you going to be using it for? And what's your budget?

@50 mk mind answer these questions?^

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

well I can get amd 8350 build around 450 or I can get a Intel build witch alot of people say go with that so I don't have enough money to go with it so I have to buy the parts by the month I really wanted to go with amd seen reviews though and seen Intel was better for games although it really depends on the GPU not really cpu so would a 8350 be the same as an intel given for the games we see are going to be at least 6 core 8 core games in the future 

@50 mk mind answer these questions?^

well I can get amd 8350 build around 450 or I can get a Intel build witch alot of people say go with that so I don't have enough money to go with it so I have to buy the parts by the month I really wanted to go with amd seen reviews though and seen Intel was better for games although it really depends on the GPU not really cpu so would a 8350 be the same as an intel given for the games we see are going to be at least 6 core 8 core games in the future 

I still don't know your budget.