is this a good build?

50 mk

450 month

Save up and buy it all at once. Still no clue as to what currency it is.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

ok

It can be confusing but with that said it is always more preferable to get everything at the same time and like in your case you have to get it when you get the money for the component or components that you can get at the time that you can get your components it does not mean you can not get the component at a good price at the time of buying

should I not? I mean I seed the 7970 was really high card I can handle any game out there I thought what would you say 

Nvidia brings more options to the table. FXAA, PhysX, CUDA. I t might be a bit more than the cheapest AMD card, but it's better in my opinion. Once you turn PhysX on, you never want to turn it off really. Depends on what you're going for. If you don't really care all for the little extra things then sure, go AMD.