Looking for a heaset

Incredaboy59

So my last headset from turtle beach got messed up and im looking to get a new headset. I did like the Strix 7.1 with its little command center (controller) but have mix feeling with the good/bad reviews I cam across. What good gaming headsets are out there right now or which ones would you recommend? 

So my last headset from turtle beach got messed up and im looking to get a new headset. I did like the Strix 7.1 with its little command center (controller) but have mix feeling with the good/bad reviews I cam across. What good gaming headsets are out there right now or which ones would you recommend? 

Kingston HyperX Cloud II

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

yup hyperx cloud / cloud 2`s are my choice, i own the 2`s and with the leather ear cups on they block out alot of noise, have nice bass, and good sound, mic is decent, and they are  comfortable 7/10 due to mic could be better and my usb dongle thing was defective, which forced me to buy a 3.5mm extension an a 4 pole to 3 pole splitter so i could use my mic while using normal audio jacks ( this wont be a problem with the cloud 1`s as it has no dongle thing )

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

I'm using audiophile headphones (Creative Aurvana Live!) and it is incredible.

You will need to get a separate microphone though but you get great sound.

Note that CAL! is a sound stage oriented audiophile headphone, so compared to something like Audio Technica ATH-M50 (which is also incredible) it will have way more accurate 3D positioning which is a huge plus for music and games. The only problem is that the CAL! isn't a tank but if you are using it at home PC gaming only, there is no problem :D

Also if you have SRS, Creative or Razer Surround Software, you can enhance the music, bass and surround sound.