URGENT! Installing H212 Evo cooler, need help!

Arthorian

Hello! I am just installing a h212 evo on an lga 1150 motherboard. The small standoff-like screws that go into the holes first just hang loosely in there, is that okay?

Please help!

Thanks for reading this! Shame that there's nothing here worthwhile for you to read... but you are still reading. Why?

Yes, you will tighten the thing as a whole later.

Thankyou so much :) It also says to remove the fan from the cooler, but I cannot, it seems latched onto there.

Thanks for reading this! Shame that there's nothing here worthwhile for you to read... but you are still reading. Why?

There are nuts you screw into the back behind the backplate. To remove the fan unclip it from one side.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

There are nuts you screw into the back behind the backplate. To remove the fan unclip it from one side.

Thanks

Thankyou so much :) It also says to remove the fan from the cooler, but I cannot, it seems latched onto there.

its held by these triangle  pins  just move 2 of them and pull and it will work 

yes it will be easy after that

I didn't know what to put here...

There are nuts you screw into the back behind the backplate. To remove the fan unclip it from one side.I can't take off the fan

I can't take off the fan

I can't take off the fan

try prying the clip wiytha flathead carefully.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.