New line of motherboards for Q1 with upcoming 2011-3 Broadwell CPU's?

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if motherboard manufactures will be releasing a new line of motherboards for the launch of the new 2011-3 Broadwell CPU's releasing in this Q1. I've emailed some online stores (ex. Memory Express) and they said that many of the motherboards they are selling now; like a Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 WIFI that I bought a month ago, was a end of life cycle. So I'm assuming there is going to be a new or refreshed lineup of mobos. Thanks

Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone knows if motherboard manufactures will be releasing a new line of motherboards for the launch of the new 2011-3 Broadwell CPU's releasing in this Q1. I've emailed some online stores (ex. Memory Express) and they said that many of the motherboards they are selling now; like a Gigabyte GA-X99-UD5 WIFI that I bought a month ago, was a end of life cycle. So I'm assuming there is going to be a new or refreshed lineup of mobos. Thanks

We don't know.

I highly doubt it would be this month.

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!