How to download cgiminer

Go to solution Solved by Dragontail,

its a .z7 or -zip extension file, download one of those that says windows(if you have windows ofc) and unzip it.

There are two websites where you're supposed to be able to download the latest cgiminer by kolivas.

When I try to download it on https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer, the archived folder doesn't have an executable file, and I suspect this is a source code that has to be compiled first. The official page http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer looks like a folder on your computer (you can click any file), and I don't understand how to download it. Please help because I feel like an idiot :o:)

its a .z7 or -zip extension file, download one of those that says windows(if you have windows ofc) and unzip it.

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK

that

Planning on trying StarCitizen (Highly recommended)? STAR-NR5P-CJFR is my referal link 

Yes, this will go.

Looking around,

bla bla bla this, meh that!

Thank you very much. It worked finally. Now it's time figure out how to set it all up :)

Thank you very much. It worked finally. Now it's time figure out how to set it all up :)

Np glad I could help :D

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK