Please help me...

Kryptic BladeZz

(*EDIT*) My dad passed away earlier this year and I've been trying to cope with that with drugs and alcohol.) I'm only 15 years old and I'm addicted to prescription drugs. Mainly opiates and clonazopam. I don't know what to do I've tried quitting but my life is just so depressing and full of shit and I can't take it anymore. I've attempted suicide twice I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I don't want to tell my mom. Some close friends I've been talking to have helped me, so I will continue talking since many of them have been through the same shit. Any suggestion? (I've tried seeing a therapist and it helped for the time being but after we were done talking my world just turned to complete shite again. I've been contemplating suicide. I honestly need someone to cheer my up right now.

I'm probably not a good person to ask all this because I do drugs on a daily basis.

Get help. Tell your parents. Get off the internet. 

How do I get help? My mom freaked out about a month ago about an alcohol incident. She basically called me a waste of skin on the planet and that I would go nowhere in life. The internet is the only thing I have. 

I think addressing your serious problems on the internet where everyone can bash on you anonymously isn't the best idea. So maybe you should search for help in the real world.

Try to talk to the therapist and your friends more often and fight the drugs. Everything will be easier if you go through it with a friend or even better a few friends. Obviously these friends shouldn't take drugs themselfs.

Most importantly you should always remember that there will be ups after a down and that you should concentrate on the ups, not the downs.

Always remember that there are people around you that like you and will support you in your bad times and they would be really sad and broke themselves if anything happened to you.

Keep it up :)

I'm only 15 years old and I'm addicted to prescription drugs. Mainly opiates and clonazopam. I don't know what to do I've tried quitting but my life is just so depressing and full of shit and I can't take it anymore. I've attempted suicide twice I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I don't want to tell my mom. Some close friends I've been talking to have helped me, so I will continue talking since many of them have been through the same shit. Any suggestion? (I've tried seeing a therapist and it helped for the time being but after we were done talking my world just turned to complete shite again. I've been contempletating suicide. I honestly need someone to cheer my up right now.

m8, the reason why your so depressed is because the opioids (and most other drugs, probably including clonazepam) effect your dopamine receptors / manufacturing rates. to save you the long, boring lesson the 'high' you get when your on dopamine altering drugs eventually becomes the norm and when your not on the drugs the brain considers it a low. clonazopam can do serious damage over long periods of time. quit now before you permanently damage yourself or (worst case scenario) die. tell a medical professional, a rehab group or better yet, you mother!

(*EDIT*) My dad passed away earlier this year and I've been trying to cope with that with drugs and alcohol.) I'm only 15 years old and I'm addicted to prescription drugs. Mainly opiates and clonazopam. I don't know what to do I've tried quitting but my life is just so depressing and full of shit and I can't take it anymore. I've attempted suicide twice I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! I don't want to tell my mom. Some close friends I've been talking to have helped me, so I will continue talking since many of them have been through the same shit. Any suggestion? (I've tried seeing a therapist and it helped for the time being but after we were done talking my world just turned to complete shite again. I've been contemplating suicide. I honestly need someone to cheer my up right now.

Sorry to hear that dude, but I don't think this is the forum to ask for help. 

If your mother is being a bitch talk to your doctor

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

1.) get rid of the drug problem

2.) while getting rid of your drug problem, try to set goals what you want to achieve, go to concerts, have fun, make partys, learn maybe a music instrument (music helps me a lot) and so on. It helps making a list and really writing it down what you want to achieve.

GUITAR BUILD LOG FROM SCRATCH OUT OF APPLEWOOD

- Ryzen Build -

R5 3600 | MSI X470 Gaming Plus MAX | 16GB CL16 3200MHz Corsair LPX | Dark Rock 4

MSI 2060 Super Gaming X

1TB Intel 660p | 250GB Kingston A2000 | 1TB Seagate Barracuda | 2TB WD Blue

be quiet! Silent Base 601 | be quiet! Straight Power 550W CM

2x Dell UP2516D

- First System (Retired) -

Intel Xeon 1231v3 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Dual Channel | Gigabyte H97 D3H | Gigabyte GTX 970 Gaming G1 | 525 GB Crucial MX 300 | 1 TB + 2 TB Seagate HDD
be quiet! 500W Straight Power E10 CM | be quiet! Silent Base 800 with stock fans | be quiet! Dark Rock Advanced C1 | 2x Dell UP2516D

Reviews: be quiet! Silent Base 800 | MSI GTX 950 OC

You need to speak with your family, your friends and a professional (again) for help. We cannot give you the help you need and deserve. If your mother is being a bag of cunts like that, go to an uncle, aunt, sibling or relative and tell them. If they can't or won't help, go to a friend and have them help you to a professional. Drugs and alcohol will not help you, and I know the fight will be difficult, but you need to throw that crutch out now. If you set a goal, or a hobby, it will be easier to throw that addiction out. Exercise, find a club/activity, set a hangout time with your friends, go on a trip...anything as long as it keeps you far away from the drugs and alcohol.

Just know that you are precious to someone as your father was precious to you, so please don't kill yourself. It will get better, you just have to hang in there.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Thank you guys for all the support. I've set goals for myself that I believe I can achieve. My friends are always there for me! <3

Your dad isn't there physically, but he's there spiritually. Find a pic of both of you and hang it on the wall or put it on your desk and just talk to him like you normally do. Tell him about good and bad things that happen, I'm sure he's listening. Take your time, complete your education, find a job, get married and have kids. Reach your goal and make your father proud, About doing drugs and trying to kill yourself, who know how many times he has smacked the back of your head when you did that. Don't make him do it again.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

You need to talk to someone. Find a crisis center number and tell them what you told us. It seems your mom is hurting too and not able to help. Explain it all to them. GET HELP!!! I'm serious! Don't fight it alone. Reach out. You're a year older than my son and I want you to know that you are worth everything you think you're not!! You have a long life ahead of you and need someone who will listen. Don't know you from Adam, but I care. Get away from the drugs and booze. Attempting suicide needs to stop!!! Live!!! Grow up and live. Please!!!

I am sorry about your dad. Truly. Think of what he would want for you. I want my son to keep moving forward, if, and when I die. I will expect it of him. He's my heart and soul and I want him to remember that.

It's always a good day if you woke up breathing.