Star Wars Sequel Trilogy OTPs (bonus: rant about butthurt people)

W3dge

So there is plenty of internet chatter about possible love interests in Star Wars: The Force Awakens. Let us discuss internet theories. I DO NOT NECESSARILY SUPPORT ANY OF THESE THEORIES.

Finn & Rey:

Why:

They finish each others sentences. Finn takes Rey's hand. He asks if she's got a boyfriend. Rey kisses the unconscious Finn goodbye.

It would make Disney QUITE a lot of money.

Why Not:

Luke would tell Rey, "a jedi shall never know anger, nor jealousy, nor love", it could be unappealing to butthurt feminists & gay rights activists (my opinion)

Finn & Poe:

Why:

It is the tendency of the internet to read any affection among men in movies as romantic, it would get people talking about it, backlash could actually help sell more tickets, Rian Johnson has said Ep. 8 "will be weird"

Why Not:

It would be VERY risky, it could hurt ticket sales (butthurt conservatives), parents may not want to take their kids, it would be less appealing to some people, it could create a negative atmosphere for Disney in general,

bad things tend to happen when we implement new ideas into Star Wars movies

(EX: massive amounts of CGI in prequels)

Poe & Rey:

Why:

This was a joke but I will still try. Again, Rian Johnson is the director, Oscar Isaac is a good looking dude, this is an internet theory, Poe feels like an underused character

Why Not:

Why would they in the first place, it would offend literally every rights activist on the planet IE ( butthurt #blacklivesmatter activist: "OMYGOD the white guy got the girl over the black guy! Disney must be saying that black people have no chance at love!") (Butthurt feminist: "Rey dont need no man! Disney trying to say all girls should have a guy! Thats wrong! Thats offensive! She can be single, she dosent have to date the good looking guy!") (butthurt gay activist: "OMYGOD disney hates gays because I said I wanted Poe to be gay but they didnt make him gay! OMYGOD there is more to life than traditional marriage! Disney is a scaredy-cat!") (All of them: "we should rant about this on Tumblr together!") (Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders: "I CAN USE THIS").

Apologies for that rant there... I hate butthurt people.... alot

I'm sure whatever they do there will be 10 million butthurt people and 300 million watching the movie.

That 300 mil includes the butthurt people, after all they might want to watch it before they complain to their Tumblr blog.

I used to be quite active here.

star wars is boring. To me anyway.

Archangel (Desktop) CPU: i5 4590 GPU:Asus R9 280  3GB RAM:HyperX Beast 2x4GBPSU:SeaSonic S12G 750W Mobo:GA-H97m-HD3 Case:CM Silencio 650 Storage:1 TB WD Red
Celestial (Laptop 1) CPU:i7 4720HQ GPU:GTX 860M 4GB RAM:2x4GB SK Hynix DDR3Storage: 250GB 850 EVO Model:Lenovo Y50-70
Seraph (Laptop 2) CPU:i7 6700HQ GPU:GTX 970M 3GB RAM:2x8GB DDR4Storage: 256GB Samsung 951 + 1TB Toshiba HDD Model:Asus GL502VT

Windows 10 is now MSX! - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/440190-can-we-start-calling-windows-10/page-6

star wars is boring. To me anyway.

how? 

I'm not even much of a fan, but 

the prequels are so bad they're fun to watch, and the OT is pretty cool, even if it's not your thing. 

My opinion at least.

I mean the whole star wars craze is cool in itself. The amount of people dressed up and all that when I saw the premier was crazy 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

how? 

I'm not even much of a fan, but 

the prequels are so bad they're fun to watch, and the OT is pretty cool, even if it's not your thing. 

My opinion at least.

I mean the whole star wars craze is cool in itself. The amount of people dressed up and all that when I saw the premier was crazy 

I think it's too hyped. I love Star Wars, but it doesn't need to be praised like a god. It still has flaws.

I used to be quite active here.

Just back from watching it and to be honest it wasn't great.  The acting was rubbish I could not get to like any of the actors except Han solo. Finn was not needed one bit he just seemed like an extra.

The only thing I enjoyed was the CGIi and all the fancy ships etc. Kylo Ren didn't have enough presence what I mean by that I just didn't fear him he should have been fearsome.

But at the end of the day it made the money, would I watch it again maybe but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I hope we don't get a romance plot with Finn & rey, I mean its over done and being good friends and partners should be enough

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

Rey is a Dreamwoman. Smart, tough and beautifull.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

Just back from watching it and to be honest it wasn't great.  The acting was rubbish I could not get to like any of the actors except Han solo. Finn was not needed one bit he just seemed like an extra.

The only thing I enjoyed was the CGIi and all the fancy ships etc. Kylo Ren didn't have enough presence what I mean by that I just didn't fear him he should have been fearsome.

But at the end of the day it made the money, would I watch it again maybe but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I liked Rey alot. But the Rest was kind of disappointing. Keylo Ren the most. Also the lack of Background Informations.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO