Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset $70

SirNumbers

maybe after work, try just changing the router channel and see if that has any effect on the issue

My router signal aint reaching my room

Huh, i still have one and it works perfectly fine. Great audio, the mic works, never cuts out. Maybe i'm just super lucky and got a good one.

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

My router signal aint reaching my room

right, these are other possible solutions, sorry if you've already found them all.

- Downgrading logtech drivers

a- Some say Logitech Gaming Software (LGS) before 5.40 works with them

b- Others say that the Software before creation of LGS works with them (this is required to do the reg edits I listed earlier, sorry I installed this a while ago and forgot. That is why you can't find them in registry. Link to downloads in message 70 in the Logitech forums thread, I don't know if it is current though)

- Disabling Realtek Drivers from Device Manager

- Removing Logitech drivers completely

- Putting your mobile phone away from you (Basicly when it searches for network it might interfere with the signal, but I guess only if it's between the transmitter and headset)

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Huh, i still have one and it works perfectly fine. Great audio, the mic works, never cuts out. Maybe i'm just super lucky and got a good one.

How do you know it's great audio? Have you ever listened to anything else? My mic never cut out either, but I've had 4 G930's, and I can tell you that the audio is shit, I just didn't know it.

How do you know it's great audio? Have you ever listened to anything else? My mic never cut out either, but I've had 4 G930's, and I can tell you that the audio is shit, I just didn't know it.

I've had plenty of good headsets mind you.

I've had plenty of good headsets mind you.

Obviously not if you think the G930's sound like anything other than hot garbage. And that's a bit of an oxymoron, list some. There are 3 "good" headset lines. Hyper X Cloud series, sounds alright, but bad mic. Sennheiser PC series, PC360/G4ME One/G4ME Zero, and the Audio Technica ATHADG1. The sound quality for the Hyper X Cloud series isn't great, but the price is good. There are a few more than at alright, but not many.

So have you had any of those??

Obviously not if you think the G930's sound like anything other than hot garbage. And that's a bit of an oxymoron, list some. There are 3 "good" headset lines. Hyper X Cloud series, sounds alright, but bad mic. Sennheiser PC series, PC360/G4ME One/G4ME Zero, and the Audio Technica ATHADG1. The sound quality for the Hyper X Cloud series isn't great, but the price is good. There are a few more than at alright, but not many.

So have you had any of those??

I have had a couple of Hyper X C's, but the mic was bad, hence the reason i got a new headset. Maybe i'm just tone deaf, or maybe I've just been so long without a Hyper X C lol.

I have had a couple of Hyper X C's, but the mic was bad, hence the reason i got a new headset. Maybe i'm just tone deaf, or maybe I've just been so long without a Hyper X C lol.

And those aren't particularly good, just good for the price.

And those aren't particularly good, just good for the price.

Are you trying to shoot down my optimism  :angry:

This entire time it seems like everything you say to me is meant to be condescending.

Are you trying to shoot down my optimism  :angry:

This entire time it seems like everything you say to me is meant to be condescending.

You said "Great audio." That is just plain not true. The G930's are hot garbage. Idc about your opinion. I'm trying to make sure that no poor kid who buys into gaming branding wastes their money.

They sound like shit. The mic is average. The software is atrocious. You claim that it is great because you haven't tried anything worth buying. I'm sorry if I offended you.

Had that headset for a week. BAD audio quality in borderlands. Every explosion and shotgun blast made a cracking sound. Returned and replaced with 2 more sets before I gave up and bought astro a50s