Getting involved in LTT

speshalke

Hey guys, after seeing all the alpha gameplay I'm finally motivated enough to get this thing installed and playing around with it a bit.

I won't have tons of time every week, but how can I help here around LTT Conglomerate? Is there something people think should be done on a weekly basis, or any other way I can work to contributing to this organization before the full persistent release?

Welcome to UOLTT. :) This thread will help you out to get started. Feel free to join us on the Discord server, detailed in the same thread, you can get to know us and track all the org's activities from there.

There is not much to do at the moment but we usually fly together every Saturday and impromptu meetups happen at other times as well. :)

Hey guys, after seeing all the alpha gameplay I'm finally motivated enough to get this thing installed and playing around with it a bit.

I won't have tons of time every week, but how can I help here around LTT Conglomerate? Is there something people think should be done on a weekly basis, or any other way I can work to contributing to this organization before the full persistent release?

Just know you have YEARS to go before full release, so you will find your place.  There is no rush.

Awesome, thanks! Do I need to register my ship with anyone? It looks like there used to be a thread for doing that but it got moved to an external website, but I don't see anywhere to really input that. Also, the Discord server invite keeps giving me an "expired or invalid" error.

Edit: a kind passerby gave me a new invite. Problem solved! But just FYI the invite on the stickied thread with the Discord info no longer works.

Thanks for getting me up to date though! I'm hoping to get involved here and actually install the alpha client now that it seems there's a bit more to do in-game.

Just know you have YEARS to go before full release, so you will find your place. There is no rush.

Haha yeah I bought into the game years ago it seems like, but now that there's an actual tiny PU out I'd like to start moving toward finding my niche in this organization. No idea what I'd like to do in game yet, but I figured I'd try to find a way to lend my services here if they're needed.

Join us on Discord. Lets get to know you.

If you are the developer type, we are building a mobile app. If you are a blogger, we could use that as well. Just whatever you are good at :D

~Judah