EACH G4000 Budget Gaming Headset Review

refinedskillz

These just arrived in the post, and they are amazing. Lets start with microphone quality, it picks up your voice very well, the other person cant hear anything around you, its great. Its very singular, meaning your voice is very punchy, but sounds like somebody talking in real life. Now to headphone quality, the bass is VERY punchy. Its a great balance between, low, mid, and high. You hear snares very niceley too, they sound incredibly clear. When you have the headphones on, and max volume. Nobody else can hear anything your listening to. For £12, you get great microphone quality and insane headphone quality, it also comes with red LED's and fits round your ears very nicely. For anyone who needs a great headset at a low price, this is one of your best choices. The only thing I would say is the packaging. Yes, the headphones are great, but it came in a ziploc bag with bubble wrap, which could obviously be improved.

Rating: 4.8

Amazon:http://www.amazon.co.uk/AFUNTA-Comfortable-Headphone-Headband-Professional/dp/B00MISMT92/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451827105&sr=8-1&keywords=each+g4000

This is my first review. Thanks for reading!

Songs tested:

Stormzy - Standard

Aero Chord - Boundless

Gazzo ft. Jeff Greenspan - Say

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

Punchy bass, you sure it's not mufled bass? I really doubt that headset in that price range has good low, mid and high. Is this is your first headset/headphones? At first I thought that my very first headset was great too.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Punchy bass, you sure it's not mufled bass? I really doubt that headset in that price range has good low, mid and high. Is this is your first headset/headphones? At first I thought that my very first headset was great too.

I do music production so i know whats good and bad.

Ryzen 5 1600 - GTX 980 Ti - Broke.

I don't want to sound rude but why would companies like AKG, Beyerdynamic and others even exist if these $15 headphones had all the characteristics a music producer would need?