Most recent card YOU'VE owned that has a VGA port

Vegetable

Yeah pretty much the title. Most recent graphics card that YOU HAVE OWNED that has a VGA port on it. Mine is my good old 650 ti boost from Galax(y) <--- It WAS Galaxy when the 650 ti boost was made so idk what exact name it falls under :/

I have all the way from the 4000 series to the r9 300 series for the AMD/ATI options and from the 8000/9000 series to the 900 series from Nvidia. If its any older then that just leave a comment.

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

GTX 650

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

gt610. and i still have it.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

550ti sli 

how did that perform? My mate has a 560 ti sli setup but it chokes on lack of VRAM in about 5 seconds lol

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

gt610. and i still have it.

the fuck u still on a 610 for bro? Not being rude but isnt that a bit weak for gaming?

Natively?

HD 7650D (A8 Integrated Graphics)

GT8400GS

Via an HDMI-VGA and DVI-I-VGA adapters?

R7 260X

the fuck u still on a 610 for bro? Not being rude but isnt that a bit weak for gaming?

money issues, bub. i would get a 970 but the money's tight. i mean i got my whole rig for free, courtesy of my cousin.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

GT610 (my daily driver lol)

Handles CSGO just fine and have had no reason to upgrade. It also has HDMI, that's what I use for my main monitor.

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

money issues, bub. i would get a 970 but the money's tight. i mean i got my whole rig for free, courtesy of my cousin.

shoutout to your cousin. I love my q6600 although either the ram or board that its running with is dying. wont stay on longer than 10 minutes regardless of what I'm doing with it :/

GT610 (my daily driver lol)

Handles CSGO just fine and have had no reason to upgrade. It also has HDMI, that's what I use for my main monitor.

does it max out CS:GO? I've had a few ppl say it would but im unsure tbh. It's not like TERRIBLE but its just a tad weak on just about any game

Never. A GTX-570 was my first GPU and it had 2x DVI and a mini HDMI. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

GS 8400

GS 8800

GT 430

GT 610

X1650 PRO

X1650 PRO PCI-E

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

shoutout to your cousin. I love my q6600 although either the ram or board that its running with is dying. wont stay on longer than 10 minutes regardless of what I'm doing with it :/

i just need more ddr2. 6gb ain't gonna cut it.

i just need more ddr2. 6gb ain't gonna cut it.

ahh u have a ddr2 mobo. :/

my q6600's board has ddr3 but it only supports up to 1333 mhz. any higher and it wont boot or just sets it back to 1333mhz. I had an e6850 and 8gb ddr2 and honestly it was more RAM than the CPU could use.

ahh u have a ddr2 mobo. :/

my q6600's board has ddr3 but it only supports up to 1333 mhz. any higher and it wont boot or just sets it back to 1333mhz. I had an e6850 and 8gb ddr2 and honestly it was more RAM than the CPU could use.

i need an upgrade. it's made by a company that's gone bust a long time ago. if ltt could pitch in with a new system for me that would be uber cool.

does it max out CS:GO? I've had a few ppl say it would but im unsure tbh. It's not like TERRIBLE but its just a tad weak on just about any game

The GT610 runs every game in my steam library (https://steamcommunity.com/id/exploded117/games/?tab=all) at 720p low to medium settings at at least 60fps. I run CSGO 720p with all the settings turned down with 80+fps the entire time. I would probably get better results if I wasn't running a dual core as well.

A lot of people underestimate budget builds, but an i3 + 750Ti can run a lot of AAA titles at 1080p high settings at 60+fps...

"I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party."

-Ron White

i need an upgrade. it's made by a company that's gone bust a long time ago. if ltt could pitch in with a new system for me that would be uber cool.

been there done that. You're not a hot female so ltt isn't pitching in shit. Go ahead and do something for some family and/or friends like idk babysitting or cutting the lawn or even cleaning up their pc for a fee. It's simple to make money, just take the initiative to do so.

An XFX R5 220

I had melted my server's GT 640 with F@H and it was the cheapest GPU bestbuy had at the time. To be completely honest, until I saw it I didn't even know they made GPUs that low end. It took everything I had to not start laughing hysterically in the middle of the store.

Ignis (Primary rig)
CPU
 i7-4770K                               Displays Dell U2312HM + 2x Asus VH236H
MB ASRock Z87M Extreme4      Keyboard Rosewill K85 RGB BR
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB      Mouse Razer DeathAdder
GPU XFX RX 5700XT                    Headset V-Moda Crossfade LP2
PSU Lepa G1600
Case Corsair 350D
Cooling Corsair H90             
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS) + WD Blue 1TB

Server 01Alpha                                       Server 01Beta                            Chaos Box (Loaner Rig)                Router (pfSense)
CPU
 Xeon X5650                                      CPU 2x Xeon E5520                    CPU Xeon E3-1240V2                     CPU Xeon E3-1246V3
MB Asus P6T WS Pro                               MB EVGA SR-2                             MB ASRock H61MV-ITX                 MB ASRock H81 Pro BTC
RAM Kingston unbuffered ECC 24GB  RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB         RAM Random Ebay RAM 12GB    RAM G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB
GPU XFX R5 220                                       GPU EVGA GTX 580 SC               GPU Gigabyte R9 295x2                GPU integrated
PSU Corsair CX430M                               PSU Corsair AX1200                   PSU Corsair GS700                         PSU Antec EA-380D
Case Norco RPC-450B 4U                      Case Rosewill  RSV-L4000C        Case Modified Bitfenix Prodigy   Case Norco RPC-250 2U
Cooling Noctua NH-U9S                        Cooling 2x CM Hyper 212 Evo  Cooling EVGA CLC 120mm           Cooling stock
Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)           Storage null                                 Storage PNY CS900 120GB (OS)  Storage Fujitsu 150GB HDD
               8x WD Red 1TB in Raid 6                                                                                WD Black 1TB    
               WD Green 2TB

The GT610 runs every game in my steam library (https://steamcommunity.com/id/exploded117/games/?tab=all) at 720p low to medium settings at at least 60fps. I run CSGO 720p with all the settings turned down with 80+fps the entire time. I would probably get better results if I wasn't running a dual core as well.

A lot of people underestimate budget builds, but an i3 + 750Ti can run a lot of AAA titles at 1080p high settings at 60+fps...

I used to run a i5 4460 and a gtx 570 (on par or better than a 750 ti in nearly all games) and I was SEVERELY disapponted. At 900p it was terrible. like medium settings 45-60fps in most modern games

been there done that. You're not a hot female so ltt isn't pitching in shit. Go ahead and do something for some family and/or friends like idk babysitting or cutting the lawn or even cleaning up their pc for a fee. It's simple to make money, just take the initiative to do so.

thinking of getting a job this summer, but that money's going towards a car, maybe a logitech g27 before that.

An XFX R5 220

I had melted my server's GT 640 with F@H and it was the cheapest GPU bestbuy had at the time. To be completely honest, until I saw it I didn't even know they made GPUs that low end. It took everything I had to not start laughing hysterically in the middle of the store.

they make a 220 :o

I had heard of a 230 but lord a 220 must be horrible

thinking of getting a job this summer, but that money's going towards a car, maybe a logitech g27 before that.

well if you're not putting money into a pc dont expect to get anything. no offense but it just pisses people off like me and many others who've worked for at least the lot of their pc and then there's kids like you begging for shit nonchalantly acting like its ok. its not.

I used to run a i5 4460 and a gtx 570 (on par or better than a 750 ti in nearly all games) and I was SEVERELY disapponted. At 900p it was terrible. like medium settings 45-60fps in most modern games

Thats odd, my friends build has an i3(not sure which model) and an ACX 750Ti that he overclocked and I was surprised how well it ran games.

-Ron White

well if you're not putting money into a pc dont expect to get anything. no offense but it just pisses people off like me and many others who've worked for at least the lot of their pc and then there's kids like you begging for shit nonchalantly acting like its ok. its not.

well maybe i'll just save 1000 for a new pc minus the case and storage. that way i have a powerful computer, for my home base and  where i do all my intensive stuff, and maybe a macbook air, for college, since i'm going off in a few years, maybe i'll take my pc and macbook to college, so a macbook would be excellent for portability.