[Tutorial] How to make Steam look better!

AllHokage

Hello everyone, reposting due to small error I made. Anyway this is how to make steam look sexy again!

As Always have an awesome day!

Might add this later...

Had some problems so thought to touch them up now, before it was to late  B)

Might add this later...

Step 1 download the skin from a site

Step 2 follow the steps in the readme

Step 3 restart Steam

Step 4 you're done

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Did you make a tutorial for how to install Metro for Steam

People should always be given props for effort, so I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't have made this. That being said, you really shouldn't have made this... 

Anybody who wants a Steam skin already knows about them, and a majority are already using this skin. Regardless, thanks for the effort!

Did you make a tutorial for how to install Metro for Steam

People should always be given props for effort, so I'm not going to tell you that you shouldn't have made this. That being said, you really shouldn't have made this... 

Anybody who wants a Steam skin already knows about them, and a majority are already using this skin. Regardless, thanks for the effort!

In the video before I made a small mistake and about 10 people were shocked about this and didn't have a clue you could achieve this. I'd say around 70% of the community doesn't know, this is what this video was made for.

Anyway Thanks for the feedback, appreciate it  :D

Might add this later...

Step 1 download the skin from a site

Step 2 follow the steps in the readme

Step 3 restart Steam

Step 4 you're done

I made this for people who had no clue what a steam skin is and for people who somehow get confused, and by my past experiences I have alot of people asking me about how to do it or they have errors  :huh:

Might add this later...

My personal favourite is Pressure for Steam, after PixelVision stopped getting updated ):

http://hydra.tf/pressure/

Looks nice but not my style personally, can see how others may like it however. How is functionality and any bugs?

Might add this later...

Looks nice but not my style personally, can see how others may like it however. How is functionality and any bugs?

It's updated frequently if there are any updates to the Steam UI itself, but haven't encountered any bugs since I started using it, I think more than a year ago.

QUOTE ME IN A REPLY SO I CAN SEE THE NOTIFICATION!

When there is no danger of failure there is no pleasure in success.

The ui looks nice but unorganized tbh. How do people not know how to use skins lol?

The ui looks nice but unorganized tbh. How do people not know how to use skins lol?

Because people are too busy and don't have time to find out I guess, but once you get use to this it's way faster to use!

Might add this later...

This looks great !! Thank you !  :D

PD: Where I can get more skins ?

This looks great !! Thank you !  :D

PD: Where I can get more skins ?

Just google up "steam skins", it's kinda hard to find more good one's. Like a needle in a hay stack :D

Might make a video of my top 10...

Might add this later...

So just a quick question.

I know how to install steam skins and all but where do i find more of them because the only page i know that has steam skins is http://steam.gamebanana.com

Now they do have a few great once on there but most of them are old or remakes of old skins there just must be more skins out there.

So just a quick question.

I know how to install steam skins and all but where do i find more of them because the only page i know that has steam skins is http://steam.gamebanana.com

Now they do have a few great once on there but most of them are old or remakes of old skins there just must be more skins out there.

Well you just google around, I might make a video soon on a better way!

Might add this later...