Share your shitty new year stories

Misanthrope

If they make him vegetarian that's irresponsible. The man needs meat.

wo1ks.jpg

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

wo1ks.jpg

Some person on YouTube in the comments recommended some sort of vegan diet to lose weight to other people.

Told him 'duh' vegetables are calorie poor in general, it would be the same as calorie restriction since he was taking in less calories by default if that was his diet.

Thing is, we don't need vitamin pills in addition. :P

Some person on YouTube in the comments recommended some sort of vegan diet to lose weight to other people.

Told him 'duh' vegetables are calorie poor in general, it would be the same as calorie restriction since he was taking in less calories by default if that was his diet.

Thing is, we don't need vitamin pills in addition. :P

Wow, wait...there is a thing called "healthy weightloss". That person has clearly never heard of it... :mellow: 

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Wow, wait...there is a thing called "healthy weightloss". That person has clearly never heard of it... :mellow:

But vegan diets can do anything! It even cures horrible diseases and ends poverty.

But vegan diets can do anything! It even cures horrible diseases and ends poverty.

lol end poverty? Wow, that's the first time I've heard of that.

When are these people going to learn? Humans aren't rabbits; we need the meats! :angry: :angry:

wo1ks.jpg

676051961033170944-Twitter.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

676051961033170944-Twitter.png

ronswanson.gif

ronswanson.gif

man i would really love a rack of ribs right now.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Slept over at my gf's while my friends got their tits leaked on snap

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

I'm up in North Conway, NH for what my parents would call a "getaway". So far they've been cross-country skiing. We have literally spent more time eating than we have actually doing shit. There's almost nothing to do here, and certainly nothing I'm interested in that my family is as well (thrift stores) I have my laptop and tablet, which means I can Blend and write when I'm bored, but that's about the only perk. Downhill ski areas have little snow, everyone outside this hotel room is piss drunk and dead silent (thank heavens for that at least) and pretty much every store in town is shut for the new year. I have little but doughnuts and cheerios to console myself, but I'm a skinny bastard, so food does not console me. EVER.

I have to sleep in the same bed as my brother, who is creepy and annoying AF at night, so I have to put a wall of pillows, suitcases and backpacks between us to stop him rolling over me. I still have to yank the covers back over to my side, though, the greedy sod. If only he could have been a sister instead...

I should have driven up in my car instead so that I could leave when I wanted. I missed a game of Pathfinder for this...