Upcoming Games to look forward to?

Baionoido

Ahh, false hope. EA hasn't made anything reasonable in a very long time.

EA or DICE hadn't made anything great in a very long time before Battlefield 4. DICE Sweden making the next Battlefield would have been cause for me to concern about Battlefield 5, but  DICE LA is making Battlefield 5, and they seem to be more listening of the Battlefield audience than DICE Sweden ever was.

I think that the LA DICE studio is also the one which has been making the bonus maps for Battlefield 4 which includes Zavod: Graveyard Shift, Operation Outbreak, and Dragon Valley. Haven't seen anything troubling displayed in those efforts. Also, the trend throughout Battlefield 4's post-release development to enhance the game with more detailed sever searching and in-game options, as well as additional content suggests that Battlefield is moving in a good direction, and I think that the freeing of Battlefield from DICE Sweden could be a very good thing for Battlefield.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

A few come to mind, though there's probably plenty of other games I'd enjoy if I played them, the one's I'm looking forward for are Hearts of Iron IV and No Man's Sky.

Pixelbook Go i5 Pixel 4 XL 

Firewatch

The Division maybe, but probably not(but I def know Ubi will fk that up and it will just be a KOS fest so I guess I'm not looking forward to it)

Hitman if you like stealth games

Mirror's Edge Catalyst if you liked the first, I personally didn't

No Man's Sky

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Dishonored 2

Mass Effect Andromeda

For Honor(another Ubi MP game, but the combat looks fun)

Tekken 7

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Horizon Zero Dawn, has my attention.

As well as DS3

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

I am looking forward to -

Rise of The Tomb Raider

Lego Marvel Avengers 

Overwatch

Xcom: 2

Hitman

Doom

Final Fantasy XV

And lastly I do not see many people speak of - For Honor, here is the trailer for those interested - 

Case: Corsair Graphite Series 600T CPU: Intel Core i7 - 4770k @ 3.50GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z87-K GPU: GTX 1060 Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB x2

Storage : Samsung 840 Evo 500gb SSD, Misc HDD's Monitors: BenQ GL2450 x2 Mouse: Razer Naga Epic OS: Win10

Laptop: ASUS - X555LA-DM1672T CPU: Intel Core i5 5200U Ram: 8GB Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 500gb SSD 1920x1080 OS: Windows 10/Ubuntu

I am looking forward to -

Rise of The Tomb Raider

Lego Marvel Avengers 

Overwatch

Xcom: 2

Hitman

Doom

Final Fantasy XV

And lastly I do not see many people speak of - For Honor, here is the trailer for those interested - 

Forgot about For Honor but when I first saw the trailer I watched it so many times but since it's a long time till release I just forgot about it.

And if I remember correctly, they're working with actual Sword Expert Guys or whatever you call them so they can accurately represent the moves they used back in the day for example: Half Swording.

Forgot about For Honor but when I first saw the trailer I watched it so many times but since it's a long time till release I just forgot about it.

And if I remember correctly, they're working with actual Sword Expert Guys or whatever you call them so they can accurately represent the moves they used back in the day for example: Half Swording.

Yes there is half swording in the game as well but Skallagrim made a video about his impressions on the combat and still said the combat is pretty ridiculous and all the moves with all the spinning and what not are silly and it's far from realistic combat

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Yes there is half swording in the game as well but Skallagrim made a video about his impressions on the combat and still said the combat is pretty ridiculous and all the moves with all the spinning and what not are silly and it's far from realistic combat

Really? That kinda sucks.

Really? That kinda sucks.

Here is the vid if you are interested 

Specs of my PC: