motherboard

Ok i have found out that a slight movement of the mouses USB or Ethernet cable on the motherboard disconnects, the mobo is asrock H87 pro4 what motherboard should i get the socket is 1150

i mainly use it for gaming plus i don't know what features to look for 

You might want to look for a Z97 motherboard as they are usually more gaming oriented boards. As for features, you're only looking at things like the number of USB 3.0 ports, what kind of LAN, number of PCIe slots, etc.

Mineral oil gang

You might want to look for a Z97 motherboard as they are usually more gaming oriented boards. As for features, you're only looking at things like the number of USB 3.0 ports, what kind of LAN, number of PCIe slots, etc.

do you have any recommended brands i should look for??

do you have any recommended brands i should look for??

asus, asrock, msi, gigabyte, and evga are all well known and good motherboard manufacturers.

Mineral oil gang

What's your CPU? If you're running a Pentium the MSI H81M-P33 is the best bet for you. If you're running a quad-core i5 but can't/don't want to do any overclocking I'd go with a ASRock H97 Anniversary, it's >$75 and if you get it with a mail-in rebate you can find it for $65. If you are overclocking a i7-4790K or a i5-4690K with a lighter cooler like a Hyper 212 Evo I'd go with a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI. If you want to go a little overkill and overclocking an unlocked i7 with a 240mm or better I'd go with a MSI Z97-Gaming 5.