i7 5820k or Asus Zenphone 2

Tylo

Since I have some extra spending cash right now, I am torn between getting a new cpu or new phone. My phone is a Samsung Mega 2 which is not so great and I have a FX 8320 which is not so great, so this is why i'm torn against deciding between the two.

Whenever I'm looking for something to spend my money on, I just hold onto it in my savings. That way, when I truly need something I have the cash ready. It's not easy to do but is much better in the long run.

Since I have some extra spending cash right now, I am torn between getting a new cpu or new phone. My phone is a Samsung Mega 2 which is not so great and I have a FX 8320 which is not so great, so this is why i'm torn against deciding between the two.

i7 cpu. The zenphone is good, but it does come with bloatware. I think it'd be better to get a new cpu as long as you're okay with your current phone until you can get a new one. 

Whenever I'm looking for something to spend my money on, I just hold onto it in my savings. That way, when I truly need something I have the cash ready. It's not easy to do but is much better in the long run.

This is also a good option/ 

What do you use the pc for and how much exactly are you going to spend?

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Go for the CPU and Mobo instead for now.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Get 6600K

and save up more money and get a iPhone 6S or if you want android get an Xperia Z5(Regular or compact or 4k if you are into that) 

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

You will have to change all the mobo cpu ram combo or at least cpu mobo

I highly recommend the Asus Zenfone 2. Even the Zenfone 5 is great 2 GB of ram 2,3 GHz 4core cpu.The 2 should be even better.

I would buy the phone and then save some cash to buy the CPU MOBO combo

Tech enthusiast from the land of dept ( Greece ) and casual overclocker. If it has a processor i will overclock it, monitor yes, my car's ecu yes, my brain... yes.

MAIN PC R5 5500 / 32GB RAM / 6900XT
SERVER : i7 2600 / 12GB RAM / 8TB

Get 6600K

and save up more money and get a iPhone 6S or if you want android get an Xperia Z5(Regular or compact or 4k if you are into that)

*cough* apple certified cables *cough* shitty apple service *cough* *cough* shitty product quality *cough* glass that shatters from the slightest drop *cough.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

Are you unhappy with your CPU right now? Is it doing anything that you find annoying? Like enough bottlenecking to be noticeable? What phone do you use now? Do you really need that phone upgrade?

Like others said, I'd say keep it if you really don't need to spend the cash.

Although if you must get something, I'd vote the 5820K, that's a huge jump from 8350. Although you'll be ditching not just your old CPU, you'll need new motherboard and RAM too. Consider that into the price.

*cough* apple certified cables *cough* shitty apple service *cough* *cough* shitty product quality *cough* glass that shatters from the slightest drop *cough.

Watch unbox therapy's iPhone torture videos

Yes I do agree the cables are shitty

But my Dad's 5S is really rugged.

Apart from the the micro dents and scratches its got it survived all the drops.(Even on a road)

MacBook Pro 13" Mid 2012 w/Core i5 3210M and glorious HD 4000 Graphics

sound like u need a lemsip

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933