Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo makes buzzing noise

OK so here's the raps, my Evo is mounted horizontally blowing air up and it makes a faint but noticeable buzzing noise.Any help would be nice thanks.

Note kinda in a hurry doing this, I'll post additional info if needed later.

Any cables in the way? Is it new? If it's old, the bearings could be shot, in which case you'd need a new fan to remove the buzz. If it's faint, maybe it doesn't bug you that much.

You can try putting pressure within the centre circle of the fan and see if the buzzing noise stops.

You own the software that you purchase - Understanding software licenses and EULAs

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the american public believes is false" - William Casey, CIA Director 1981-1987

You sure that the evo is buzzing or the fan, maybe your anti Vibration Mounts fell of and now the cooler is vibrating=noise

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Pretty sure that there are no cables in the way and it is like 2 months old. Anti vibration mounts are there and I put put pressure on the fan middle to stop it and the noise went away.