Anyone in Vancouver feel that minor quake?

eLucid

indeed i did it originated from victoria B.C. it was 4.9 magnitude. consiterd moderate

Still not accounting for depth, it makes a HUGE difference. You guys had a depth of aprox. 50km down, which is pretty far down.

Again... the 4.6 we had here 7 hours ago was 3km depth, far... far more powerful on the surface. Yet... you see no news of it here, because we're all so damn used to it.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

haha nice

im going to be honest, this is the only earthquake i think ive been in where i both felt it, and was awake

Friend in a skype call casually asks if anyone else felt that, why didn't know what she was talking about then we all felt it. 

It was pretty funny, my cats got super scared, honestly since I live in a concrete building in the middle of downtown I felt almost nothing. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

it  funny you say it wasnt as bad as over there. i fell in the shower it was powerfull enough to make me fall. imm a big guy and its not easy to knock me off my feet

i know where there building is from when i went to that garage sale thing they did and id like to meat them without 1000 kids and adults breathing on my neck

hey guy i just felt and earthquake in Langley B.C. anyone else?

Yup, I'm also in Langley (live 5 mins away from Linus Media HQ) and the whole house shook for a few secs. It had a loud "boom" sound, almost like something really heavy had dropped.

post-77224-0-42549500-1451474335.jpeg

Taran and i felt it. I'm assuming Colton felt it as well.

First time in one... Hopefully last time haha

Joke I'm not getting?

- snip-

are people allowed to go to the linus techtips building? i mean to meet them and stuff?

i know where there building is from when i went to that garage sale thing they did and id like to meat them without 1000 kids and adults breathing on my neck

just wondering considering how close i live to them

... Please, for the love of whatever you believe in. Don't spread out your posts like that. Just make it one. If you forget something go back and edit it.

As for people visiting... Some LMG Friends would have less issues i would assume, but for anyone else i think you would have to message someone just to make sure and be polite. Right now is not the time since they're preping for CES.

I was pooping when it happened lol. 

Was it really that scary?

"Why did you even wake up this morning?"

- A very bad man.

Was it really that scary?

Yep, but thankfully I was already on the toilet browsing the forum when it happened. 

Felt it in Abbotsford only second quake I've been in it's kinda weird when walls are moving.

I am the one who goes bump in the night... usually making a sandwich.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo White - Motherboard: ASUS X99 Deluxe - CPU: Intel i7 5820k - RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance 2666mhz ddr4 - GPU: Dual EVGA gtx 980 SSC - PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750w - Cooler: Custom PETG Loop on cpu and gpus - Storage: 500gb Samsung 850 evo ssd, 2x Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 3tb hdd

good, maybe some dust from the ground can finally dirty up that freak of nature city.  Last time I went it look so clean you could perform surgery on the pavement.  I think it's because you all only get 3 days of sunlight every 5 years, and there is constant rain, every molecule of dirt has been wiped away.  But that does not explain the lack of gum drops on the ground, or the lack of litter and general trash.

Vancouver residents, are mutants, robots that is not fully human, because no human population is that clean, and I do not trust any of you.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

No, but I do get a 2.5 quake every Tuesday and Thursday at 1pm. (Mine blasting)

My AMD Build:

Spoiler

FX 6300 @ 4.8GHz, Zalman CNPS14X, MSI 970 Gaming, 16gb 1866MHz AData Ram, 3D Club R9 280X, Corsair 600M Psu, Thermaltake V3 AMD Edition Case, D-link 1200AC WiFi, 240gb Mushkin SSD, 2tb WD HDD, 140gb WD HDD (recording gameplay), 5x CoolerMaster SickleFlow 120mm fans, Windows 10 64Bit

Sisters Intel Build:

Spoiler

I7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, CoolerMaster 212 Evo, Gigabyte Gaming 5, 16gb 1866MHz Corsair Ram, 3D Club R9 390, EVGA 650GS Psu, NZXT S340 Case, D-Link 1200AC WiFi Card, HyperX 240gb SSD, 2tb WD HDD, Windows 10 64 Bit