Cherry MX keys

Nexo

Which MX makes the lowest clacking noise?

Brown or black IIRC.

You might also want some O rings or dental rubber bands to prevent bottoming out.

Error: 410

I'm pretty sure blacks make the least noise. ( Maybe clears, but they are super hard to find.. )

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Would this keyboard be the best for me? I want little noise and I want my keys to be a bit stiff. I'm planning to add orings.

Would this keyboard be the best for me? I want little noise and I want my keys to be a bit stiff. I'm planning to add orings.

I don't see a link

Also, you may want to fallow the topic so you can receive updates when someone posts in here.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

The keyboard looks good, but also right now Ducky is having a good sale on newegg on the Zero Series:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA23C0NR9253

Or a backlit version ( not on sale on Newegg though )

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA23C0VA1384

The Filco looks nice though

I am pretty sure that cherry MX Black's make the least noise then come the browns.

Actually I guess I didn't notice at first, but the one you linked is tenkeyless, so do you not want the num-pad?

Actually I guess I didn't notice at first, but the one you linked is tenkeyless, so do you not want the num-pad?

I really can't think of a good reason to have a numpad. :P

I really like the

The keyboard looks good, but also right now Ducky is having a good sale on newegg on the Zero Series:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA23C0NR9253

Or a backlit version ( not on sale on Newegg though )

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA23C0VA1384

The Filco looks nice though

Is there a version of them that doesn't have the numpad?

I really can't think of a good reason to have a numpad. :P

The Filco you linked is probably a pretty good then.

I really like the

Is there a version of them that doesn't have the numpad?

I think so, give me a second, and I'll find one.

I can't find one of the zero's tenkeyless, and all the tenkeyless Duckys I can find seem to be out of stock.

I can't find one of the zero's tenkeyless, and all the tenkeyless Duckys I can find seem to be out of stock.

It's alright. I'll go with my Filco one and add some o-rings to it to make it less noisey. :)

It's alright. I'll go with my Filco one and add some o-rings to it to make it less noisey. :)

Alright, glad I could almost help? xD  ( I like the full sized myself, and I'm actually saving up for this bad boy right here http://tigerimports.net/sunshop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=13752 )

xD. I personally like the compactness of the tenkeyless.

I use the calculator alot when I'm on the computer, so I like being able to use the numpad for that, ( I don't know how many people actually still use the numpad though, so it makes sense to save space, and I bet it makes transporting it a bit easier. )

Yeah, I tried browns with o rings, didn't like it, but definitely quiet if you're still looking for the tactile feedback. Depends on the user, blues and o rings make a good combo imo, though it probably doesn't fit your needs.

you're lookinf for blacks (easy to find) if you DON'T want a bump when the keypress registers.  if you DO want the bump, then you're looking for a mx clear board.

the most 'popular' mx clear board right now is the CODE keyboard.  I'm not going to recommend it directly, but you'll struggle to find one otherwise.

you're lookinf for blacks (easy to find) if you DON'T want a bump when the keypress registers.  if you DO want the bump, then you're looking for a mx clear board.

the most 'popular' mx clear board right now is the CODE keyboard.  I'm not going to recommend it directly, but you'll struggle to find one otherwise.

code-104-bright-backlit.jpg

It does look stunning, but he wanted a tenkeyless, and pretty sure he decided on this : http://www.amazon.co.../?tag=pcpapi-20

there IS a tenkeyless version. no one is promoting that for some reason.  it's in the list of available keyboards whenever the WASD site comes back online.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/code-87-key-mechanical-keyboard.html

I didn't even see that, awesome! Little bit of a shame that it's not any less than the full.. ( Anyone know why that is, since they use less of everything? )

there IS a tenkeyless version. no one is promoting that for some reason.  it's in the list of available keyboards whenever the WASD site comes back online.

http://www.wasdkeyboards.com/index.php/code-87-key-mechanical-keyboard.html

That is a nice looking keyboard but I've decided on the Filco one. That is going to be my next choice thought :D