YouTube collaborations.

Totalimus

Hey, so as you might already have understood by the title, I am looking for people to do gaming youtube collaborations with.

I am interested in playing games like minecraft (no survival, just adventure/puzzle e.t.c maps), League of Legends and I'm also into playing other co-op games as well!

The only thing that you should have is  200 subscribers minimum and ~100 views per video.

You can check my content right here - removed the link, ask for it @ PM - if you think I am someone you'd like to collaborate with then send me a PM through youtube or right here on forum!

Remove the link from your post and Signature.

Against COC

and something doesn't add up with your view to subscriber ratio............

it's not, go read the COC instead. Bet you didn't

it's not, go read the COC instead. Bet you didn't

Clearly you didn't

For the community, this is unfortunately not a platform for promotion of your YouTube channel or other outer content creation platform. If for instance you are posting a build log sometimes representation in video form can be helpful to explain something that is difficult to get across with text.

The only links allowed, in your signature or status updates, are those pertaining to Linus Tech Tips (the CoC, your build log, etc.). Please note the advertising rules still apply to this. This includes listing twitch, YouTube, etc.

the fact that none of the mods probabley gave him a warning point means they dont give a crap

they obs didn't see it yet lmao.

and hes is obs advertising, look at his subscriber count, to views, but that's non of my business 

Remove the link from your post and Signature.

Against COC

and something doesn't add up with your view to subscriber ratio............

Removed the links.

What exactly doesn't add up? It's understandable that my benchmark videos will get more views than my low subscriber count.

Other videos have almost the same amount of views as my subscriber count.

+ I have a youtube channel with 3.3k subscribers where I advertised myself but even without that I don't see anything that wouldn't add up...

Removed the links.

What exactly doesn't add up? It's understandable that my benchmark videos will get more views than my low subscriber count.

Other videos have almost the same amount of views as my subscriber count.

+ I have a youtube channel with 3.3k subscribers where I advertised myself but even without that I don't see anything that wouldn't add up...

Well it does add up if you have another channel with 3.3k lol :)

I got a little over 1100 subs if any1 wants to do videos on shooters like CSGO BF etc let me know

I got a little over 1100 subs if any1 wants to do videos on shooters like CSGO BF etc let me know

Ay, make your own topic. :D