calling all my csgo brethren

zXUnReliableXz

ok so I'm level 38 right now, but I have that stupid reduced multiplier thing so I get like no xp for doing anything, I really want to get the service medal but I'm getting like 86 xp for a comp win. is there any hope for me? is the deadline for the service medal like exactly january 1st or is it like a week after.

for the 2015 service medal you can't get it passed the last day of 2015, but jan first you can get the 2016 serve medal its in the game files so im sure they will implement it the first day of 2016 

Your XP bonus resets once a week.

Also, no, you cannot get the service medal for 2015 after 2015 ends.

I used to be quite active here.

It will reset on Wednesday if I remember correctly. This will give you 2 full days to rank up.

If you don't reach lvl 40 by the end of the year, it will transfer into next year where you can get the 2016 service medals (Which look better)

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

It will reset on Wednesday if I remember correctly. This will give you 2 full days to rank up.

If you don't reach lvl 40 by the end of the year, it will transfer into next year where you can get the 2016 service medals (Which look better

not gonna use the 2015 medal just want it for like 2 years in the future when i can be like "I have the 2015 medal suck it" but if the wednesday thing is true then I can do it! thank you!

Why do you want it so much it doesn't really mean anything. I have 2k hours on CSGO and my level is only 19.

he wants the pin

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Oh really I never would have thought.  :lol:

I play this game a lot, I have 13 hundred hours, i plan on playing it for a lot longer, so 2 or 3 years down the road, I want to be able to display that pin and show how long I've been around. thats really all it is

I play this game a lot, I have 13 hundred hours, i plan on playing it for a lot longer, so 2 or 3 years down the road, I want to be able to display that pin and show how long I've been around. thats really all it is

Ehm really I don't find it that hard to earn it...Just play competetive and some DM and you will be fine. I got the pin like 1 month after the realeas of it....

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

I got it and well i had a 3 month break from the game..

pnD0Vk.png

CONSOLE KILLER: Pentium III 700mhz . 512MB RAM . 3DFX VOODOO 3 SLi

Ehm really I don't find it that hard to earn it...Just play competetive and some DM and you will be fine. I got the pin like 1 month after the realeas of it....

no the problem was i went on a break for a while and now I only have 4 days left to earn it. I thought I was screwed cause I literally get no xp for doing anything cause of the reduced multiplier. IUm fine though cause it does reset on wednesday 

no the problem was i went on a break for a while and now I only have 4 days left to earn it. I thought I was screwed cause I literally get no xp for doing anything cause of the reduced multiplier. IUm fine though cause it does reset on wednesday 

Aah

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

I have the 5 yr vet pin. Thought I was special at first then joined lobby after lobby of people with it :/

What is this 2015 service pin talk anyway!?!?! I stopped playing after FO4 came out so I'm still kinda lost on all the updates and stuff

"Solus" (2015) - CPU: i7-4790k | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | Mobo: Asus Z97-A | Ram: 16GB (2x8) G.Skill Ripjaws X Series | PSU: EVGA G2 750W 80+ Gold | CaseFractal Design Define R4

Next Build: "Tyrion" (TBA)