choose a case

Michisha

So I want to buy a new case for my pc and maybe in the future make a water cooling loop

So I think about 2 cases the NZXT S340 And FRACTAL DESIGN Define S ?

S340

I3-4150 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | 8GB KINGSTON FURY RAM | MSI Z97-G43 | HYPERX FURY 120GB SSD SAPPHIRE HD7950 VAPOR-X | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | EVGA 500W | Corsair SP120's w/ NZXT Fan Hub

Plans: I5-4690K || EVGA GS 650W | KINGSTON FURY 8GB RAM  PCPARTPICKER: https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

So I want to buy a new case for my pc and maybe in the future make a water cooling loop

S340

Define S

The S340 has IIRC awful airflow, the Define S is better for aircooling, but IMHO, the S340 looks better.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

The S340 has IIRC awful airflow, the Define S is better for aircooling, but IMHO, the S340 looks better.

Consider this:

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

Consider this:

Radiators? Kinda necessary, no?

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Core i7-4770, Cryorig M9i Cooler, ASUS B85M GAMER, 8GB HyperX Fury Red 2x4GB 1866MHz, KFA2 GTX 970 Infin8 Black Edition "4GB", 1TB Seagate SSHD, 256GB Crucial m4 SSD, 60GB Corsair SSD for Kerbal and game servers, Thermaltake Core V21 Case, EVGA SuperNOVA 650W G2.

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

i5-2500k OCed, Raijintek Themis, Intel Z77GA-70K, 8GB HyperX Genesis in grey, GTX 750 Ti, Gamemax Falcon case.

The Fractal Design Define S is THE watercooling case. It makes it incredible easy with dedicated pump and reservoir mounts and no harddrive cages.
It also has a lot of fan mount options to get the most out of your loop. It's an excellent case and I think the best allrounder that was ever released.

Or you can just get a phanteks enthoo pro m and be set.

I like my S340

gets plenty of air, just wish it had a top 240mm rad mount 

edit:

for watercooling go with the Define S

The Fractal Design Define S is THE watercooling case. It makes it incredible easy with dedicated pump and reservoir mounts and no harddrive cages.

It also has a lot of fan mount options to get the most out of your loop. It's an excellent case and I think the best allrounder that was ever released.

This guy sound like he knows his stuff.

Main Gaming Rig:

Spoiler

Secondary PC:

Spoiler

I like my S340

gets plenty of air, just wish it had a top 240mm rad mount 

edit:

for watercooling go with the Define S

can you pleas give me a photo of your setup ?

yeah but its only maybe i will do a water cool the point is dust proof because i want that my new case get a good dust proof

Yeah, iirc the Define S was made to hold a watercooled system easily...

can you pleas give me a photo of your setup ?

yeah but its only maybe i will do a water cool the point is dust proof because i want that my new case get a good dust proof

CXQI00VUkAEIosU.jpg

edit note

I removed my cable management bar 

CXQI00VUkAEIosU.jpg

edit note

I removed my cable management bar 

image didnt work

image didnt work

What about now?

05d5f7873b.jpg

why there is like lego foms

GPU brace