Star Citizen

LightDust

Hi all,

Since it's not been created, I thought I'll start one.

Linus originally started this and He has pledged earlier and Slick has a copy too.

I was wondering if we can compile a list of people who has it and perhaps we can play together.

You can even talk about the game here.

http://www.robertsspaceindustries.com/star-citizen/

I would fly in the TechTips fleet.

I'm gonna wait till I learn more about the game before pledging but it looks fantastic!

I have a question regarding computer specs for max settings... are the max settings specs set by the game, or by the fact that it uses CryEngine3? What I mean is, if I build a computer right now that will run CryEngine3 based games at max settings, will I be able to run Star Citizen in 2014 at max settings?

Probably not. There will be a lot of optimization for star citizen, and newer cards will simply perform better. That said, it will perform nicely. If your new rig can run far cry 3 at max settings, it will run at least at medium in star citizen.

Oh, and I pledged quite awhile ago, can't wait for the alpha. This is the first game in a long time that will bring thousands more PC gamers into the fold, very exciting stuff.

The cool part is they doing weekly or biweekly patches. So they want to push the limit of what you can possibly do. Heck, it's about time a PC game kept doing that.

I'm embarrassed to say that I have not made a pledge yet. Don't get me wrong. I think it is a cool game.

I'm just going to keep following this game, but I like what I have seen so far.

I'm embarrassed to say that I have not made a pledge yet. Don't get me wrong. I think it is a cool game.

I'm just going to keep following this game, but I like what I have seen so far.

Don't be embarrassed, I'm sure a lot of people are still holding off until the closer to completion and like what they see. I decided to pledge because I have faith in them and I'm more then willing to support.

I have never liked this style of game but i am so excited about it and not really sure why.

Think i just want a game that will destroy my PC.

Gd idea to start wee community of players here tho. Not got any friends with high end specs like me so usually find myself playing alone while they all masturbate over the awesome graphics on their xbox.

I pledged a while back. Only did $40 tho and thinking about upping it. Does anyone know what the minimum is to get into alpha? I think my pledge only gets me into beta.

I pledged a while back. Only did $40 tho and thinking about upping it. Does anyone know what the minimum is to get into alpha? I think my pledge only gets me into beta.

Right now it's if you pledge 30 bucks to get alpha and beta. If I remember correctly it was lower then that when it was under crowdfunding. Even like 10 bucks got you in.

Right now it's if you pledge 30 bucks to get alpha and beta. If I remember correctly it was lower then that when it was under crowdfunding. Even like 10 bucks got you in.

Oh sweet. I'll probably just leave it at forty then :)

I haven't pledged yet, I keep saying I'm going to but I've never gotten around to do so. lol

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

• 2 weeks later...

I've pledged aswell. Need to do a serious upgrade though before the alpha comes out.

AMD FX-4100(Temporary), MSI 990FXA-GD65, 8GB Dual-Channel DDR3, MSI 7950 Twin Frozr 3GD5/OC, MSI Radeon HD 5450, Asus Xonar DGX, M4 128GB SSD, 1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD, 250GB Hitachi HDD, CoolerMaster Silent Pro 700W PSU, CoolerMaster Storm Scout, Corsair H50

I pledged immediately after seeing that live stream with Linus and Slick. Before that I was unsure about the game but their enthusiasm made me excited about it.

I purchased 3 packages for it too, I grabbed two of the cheap $30's to give away to close friends/family and I bought the $60 bounty hunter for myself. I really liked the included extras with that one.

I will gladly fly with the Linus fleet.

You can be my wingman anytime.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

I'm pretty sure I heard about this game the first time Linus talked about it in one of his live streams, and pledged immediately. I wonder how my 6950 will hold up.

I'm so excited for this game but I haven't pledged yet because I'm generally very anal about what games I generally buy. I'm planning to build a new rig when the full game comes out to really max it cause my 2500k and 560ti won't do it justice when the time comes; hell with all of my mods in Skyrim I have times when my rig chugs. Has anything been released about when the alpha might come to fruition?

I saw a little bit of the gameplay of it and it looks amazing already and its not even in alpha stage! I'll definitely have to pick this game up once its released.

I have not pledged yet, want to see a little more development first and I don't care too much about being in a beta.

I pledged too. An IRL friend and I bought a pledge with two copies.. :)

(Comming soon)

I'm waiting for the minimum specs. I'm guessing I would need a new machine for this game. Let's see what the alpha brings ...

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

Imagine playing this game with the oculus rift and some kind of simulator cockpit. i get exited just thinking about it.