Star Citizen

LightDust

Reviving this topic!

We should all definitely get a fleet together. For the ones that have pledged, which ship do you have? We should start building our fleet catalogue.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I feel ashamed of how much i pledged for this game..more than US$ 300(RSI Aurora,Wingnut and Origin M50 and some other stuff) ... :( but it is for a good cause! and BTW the Aurora looks so nice!!!!!!

2222ee.jpg

Steam: gray_fox_br

And what are the specs neeed again?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

There are no required specs released as they are still in very early development. I don't think they have a certain margin they are aiming for when it comes to specs. The game is developed for the PC only and aims to utilize the potential power of the PC. The requirements might and hopefully will be through the roof. An enthusiast grade gaming computer today is useless as no games are able to make use of the hardware fully. I don't want to accidentally alienate people with lesser hardware, but I'd like to see the game require a minimum of todays mid-high end rigs. The game wont be out for another 2 or so years, If it caters to lower-average 4 year old tech on release I'll be a little disappointed.

As for the ships that I have

currently I've got 2 Aurora ships and one origin 300i

Instead of buying a single $120 ship for myself, I got a $60 and two extra packages to give away to family.

How do you suppose we begin building a fleet? I haven't been following the development process too closely but it still seems too early to start planning.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

• 1 month later...

Reviving this topic!

We should all definitely get a fleet together. For the ones that have pledged, which ship do you have? We should start building our fleet catalogue.

I am creating a fleet with my 10 year old gaming community at http://bloodpact.net

Sorry to say, I would not be able to join another fleet due to my responsibility as a leader. 

However, if a nomadic organized crime/ opportunistic smuggling ring fleet that aims to misbehave sounds interesting, give us a call  :)

Also, a reminder: for those who haven't pledged yet, today is the last day that you can get lifetime ship insurance with your pledge ships!

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Origin 300i Reporting! My gaming community is more of FPS and MOBA players so I doubt we would have had a serious group in this game. You have to love the name of the coummunity though KBMOD or KeyBoard + Mouse Or Die.  :lol: http://www.kbmod.com/

I'm super excited for this game as well. Haven't pledged yet, only because I honestly don't believe in pre-ordering games. But as the Hangar Module and other stuff starts getting released I'll probably start forking over the dough. 

If you guys weren't aware they do a show called Wingman's Hangar every Friday that kind of gives the community a weekly update on development and other stuff related to the game.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RobertsSpaceInd

I forgot to add, I'm going in at Colonel tier with the Constellation class ship :D

Or was it rear admiral? Can't remember.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I forgot to add, I'm going in at Colonel tier with the Constellation class ship :D

Or was it rear admiral? Can't remember.

Its rear admiral. Also do you wan to trade ships?  :D

Its rear admiral. Also do you wan to trade ships?  :D

Haha! Sure, if you buy the Idris and trade that to me when it comes out tomorrow :P

Not going to post pictures, that would be rude to the whole subscriber thing on RSI, but you'll have to see tomorrow.