Modem Wired working but not Wireless

Conflix
Go to solution Solved by ThomasD,

Have you tried going into the modem via a hard wired computer to check the wireless settings?  Open a browser and navigate to address 192.168.1.1

So an internet representative came to my house today and installed a cable modem (Arris Touchstone TG2472) and got it working perfectly fine. Well, I didn't like where it was plugged in so I unplugged and moved it (Yes, all the cables are still plugged into the correct places). Now I am getting a wired connection but there is no WiFi and the 2.4GHz and 5 GHz lights on the modem are not glowing. There must be an easy fix I am missing. Any help?

Have you tried going into the modem via a hard wired computer to check the wireless settings?  Open a browser and navigate to address 192.168.1.1

It'd be weird but the most obvious explanation would be that the default setting is Wi-Fi off and while it was without power, it reverted to default settings.

The exact parameters should be in the user's manual, but basically what you do is enter the router's IP address (it varies but often it is 192.168.0.1) in the address field in any browser and enter the logins info (again, varies, but often it's username:admin, password:password) and the settings menu should open in browser. You find the setting to turn it on, turn it on, probably configure security settings while you're at it, apply settings and the modem will reboot and turn the Wi-FI on.

Thanks this worked I was being an idiot

Thanks this worked I was being an idiot

Nah, we all space out sometimes.  And, as mentioned, this is a good excuse to go in and reset your security features to your liking.