Looking for: Earbuds with mic and remote

Trixanity

I need some new earbuds but it seems like it's impossible to find what I want in this category. I have very specific requirements.

They need to be compatible with Android, they need to have a mic and remote. I'd like decent quality. Now all this is reasonably easy to find. Here's where it gets tricky. I want them to be open. That means in particular none of this bs:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002608281/126683985_creative_earbuds_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

They never fit properly and keep falling out of my ears and are generally extremely uncomfortable to me.

The only ones I've found remotely matching my criteria are the Sennheiser mx 586g but they apparently sound quite bad so I'm looking for alternatives. (although perhaps the reviews I've been seeing expected Beats Audio bass from them).

It would also be nice if they were tangle-free but let's not turn this elusive Big Foot into a unicorn.

Also preferably no overpriced Beats-like stuff. I am price conscious but I'm willing to consider any options if I can find a suitable product.

budget?

i have the Brainwavz Delta, for 20$ they sound amazing, better than a pair of 200$ beats that i had back in the day before actually caring about my audio.

bass is punchy, and does not ruin the mids or highs, i recommend any day.

http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Earphones-Remote-iPhone-Devices/dp/B00L2459ZO

PS: choose a different option, as the one that shows up first is IOS, but there is android version.

Are you new to the forums???? read the Code of Conduct HERE WANT SOME AWESOME LTT THEMED WALLPAPERS??? check out XTanksSlayerX's wallpaper thread HERE 

"May our framerates be high, and our temperatures low" - PC MasterRace

Budget is I'd say 100 dollars. Preferably less, willing to go over.

The ones you link are specifically the type I'm trying to avoid :-)

I know it's pretty much the standard now a days but anything that goes into the ear canal is a no-no for me.

I need some new earbuds but it seems like it's impossible to find what I want in this category. I have very specific requirements.

They need to be compatible with Android, they need to have a mic and remote. I'd like decent quality. Now all this is reasonably easy to find. Here's where it gets tricky. I want them to be open. That means in particular none of this bs:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002608281/126683985_creative_earbuds_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

They never fit properly and keep falling out of my ears and are generally extremely uncomfortable to me.

The only ones I've found remotely matching my criteria are the Sennheiser mx 586g but they apparently sound quite bad so I'm looking for alternatives. (although perhaps the reviews I've been seeing expected Beats Audio bass from them).

It would also be nice if they were tangle-free but let's not turn this elusive Big Foot into a unicorn.

Also preferably no overpriced Beats-like stuff. I am price conscious but I'm willing to consider any options if I can find a suitable product.

the sennheiser ie80s are your best bet. Linus reviewed them a while ago and loved them. They are open back, but not totally open. They're also $230 right now, but that's what you're gonna have to pay for what you want.