Need help connecting my E600 to print server wirelessly

Austin Powers

Okay, so I have this stock router and E600 together. From micro USB(on E600) to USB{router}.

Now my problem, currently my E600 sits beside the router and next to the television because of the box TV thingy service that provides few HD channels provided by my ISP. Now I want my E600 to be away from my router which is upstairs in my dad office room because he needs to read those fax message and he spends mostly all the time in his room doing document managing.

Is there anyway to get it connect to the stock router wirelessly so that every one can use the E600 in the network? If it doesn't work on the stock router and it work on aftermarket routers, please suggest me good one, budget doesn't matter but an above average quality ones. If possible, I need atleast or supported 802.11n/ac with or without dual band.

With the intallation software a setup guide should be encluded to guide you through the setup process. Just download the latest version from the manufateurs website and do the setup.

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

With the intallation software a setup guide should be encluded to guide you through the setup process. Just download the latest version from the manufateurs website and do the setup.

Never mention about connecting to a router wirelessly as a print server there. And google also.