Is there a way to install newest drivers for dell windows?

1832vin

i'm sick of this now.....i tried to upgrade to win10, but it always crashes in the middle of setup for no reason, so i couldn't do the win10 upgrade, and i'm stuck with dell's version of windows 7, in which the drivers that are not from them doesn't work, i tried downloading the right driver and then installed it, it says, no driver detected.....
and dell only ever have one driver for this laptop, and it's annoying cuz it's from 2010, whilst dell decided to update for win 10 version of drivers, they didn't do so for the win 7 version of it
and the upgrade from win 7 has to be from the win 7 OS and i re-installed my dell win 7 quite a few times already, and it's not working, and i can't upgrade from an ISO, so i'm screwed, my adobe applications are telling me to update my drivers. (and my games too for some reason)

any help here? is there a way? (and the windows lisence is an OA license so i can't get a fresh copy of the win 7 ISO installed)

With laptops this is common issue. Like my just refreshed oldie which goes to XP. Since both MS and Lenovo have shutdown update system for XP, I got no drivers besides what recovery discs provide. I solved it by just getting new WinVista license.

You might just be out of luck there. One way to try would be ask Dell for Win10 upgrade media and use that instead of using built-in one.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv