Windows 10 error

Benbroph

I just built my new PC but it won't connect to wifi. I troubleshooted it and it says I have to install a driver for my network adapter, what does that mean?

I just built my new PC but it won't connect to wifi. I troubleshooted it and it says I have to install a driver for my network adapter, what does that mean?

Your Building a PC, and don't what Drivers are?

why are you building a pc if u dont know what drivers are, but just go to the website of the network adapter manufacturer then get the driver for your part

Core i5 4590 @3.4ghz, EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4gb @1200mhz, MSI Z97s SLI Krait edition, 8gb HyperXFury White @2033mhz, Inside the NZXT S340

You know the drivers is what gets all working...? Go to the website of the adapter or use a CD that might have come with hte adapter. But you should know this stuff fi you are building a PC...

FX-8350 GTX760 16GB RAM 250GB SSD + 1TB HDD

"How many roads must a man walk down?" "42"

Moved thread to 'Operating Systems and Software' forum section for greater visibility.

You need to install the drivers for the network card in order for your pc to be able to recognize the card. Download the drivers for your gpu, networking, sound, etc while your at it.

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case