intel hd graphics drivers

psycoUSA
Go to solution Solved by Weak1ings,

I have heard that you should remove the GPU (possibly uninstall drivers?) and then install the drivers for the iGPU.  Then you will reinstall the GPU and drivers.  This sounds like it will work, only thing left is to see if it does.

i tried to download drivers for my integrated HD graphics in the core i5 4590 so i can have both of my monitors working. i enabled integrated graphics on my mono but when i download the drivers it starts extracting and then it gives me a message that my pc dosent meet the requirments

im running a windows 8.1

core i5 4590

h97 pc mate

nvidia gtx 960 4gb

i tried to download drivers for my integrated HD graphics in the core i5 4590 so i can have both of my monitors working. i enabled integrated graphics on my mono but when i download the drivers it starts extracting and then it gives me a message that my pc dosent meet the requirments

im running a windows 8.1

core i5 4590

h97 pc mate

nvidia gtx 960 4gb

Why don't you plug the monitors into the GPU?

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

I have heard that you should remove the GPU (possibly uninstall drivers?) and then install the drivers for the iGPU.  Then you will reinstall the GPU and drivers.  This sounds like it will work, only thing left is to see if it does.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Why don't you plug the monitors into the GPU?

for the time being im i dont have a display port to hdmi adapter

I have heard that you should remove the GPU (possibly uninstall drivers?) and then install the drivers for the iGPU. Then you will reinstall the GPU and drivers. This sounds like it will work, only thing left is to see if it does.

well can i uninstall the drivers while the gpu is working?

your install is looking for the main monitor to be connected to the iGPU to complete

the install. if there is no signal, then it cannot complete the install. do not connect

the dedicated GPU while installing iGPU drivers.

You can't run monitors on the iGPU if you have a dedicated GPU installed.  Use DVI or VGA or something.

i5-4690k@4.5GHz || MSI GTX 970 || MSI z97 Gaming 5 || NZXT Kraken x61 || WD Black 1TB || Crucial MX100 || 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro || Corsair RM750 || NZXT H440 || Corsair k70 RGB mx browns || Acer H236HL || ViewSonic VX2255wm-4

well can i uninstall the drivers while the gpu is working?

Yes, I have done it before while upgrading to my SLI setup.

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

your install is looking for the main monitor to be connected to the iGPU to complete

the install. if there is no signal, then it cannot complete the install. do not connect

the dedicated GPU while installing iGPU drivers.

ok i will try that i will update you if anything happens 

Yes, I have done it before while upgrading to my SLI setup.

sorry i was busy on the last few days...

but thanks a lot it worked i did what you guys said and it actually worked without problems/stuttering 

You can't run monitors on the iGPU if you have a dedicated GPU installed. Use DVI or VGA or something.

Yes you can.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313