Nintendo 2DS

snowComet

Those should buy a used DS Lite off ebay/craigslist for like $30, it's not like they'll tell a difference or need more than Mario Bros, Mario Kart and Pokemon to be happy - I didn't at least.

Pokemon X and Y is a 3DS exclusive so are the new Mario games :P

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I lost all hopes in Nintendo.
It would have been good when they just stayed with the 3DS Design, but made a cheap Version without 3D.
How are you supposed to put this in your Pocket ??
WTF Nintendo!! WTF!!

RTX2070OC 

Why is Nintendo so stubborn? Why can't they just release games for PC and other consoles? I mean who the hell would buy this???

Why is Nintendo so stubborn? Why can't they just release games for PC and other consoles? I mean who the hell would buy this???

The People that bought a WiiU so almost nobody.

RTX2070OC 

Since it is for 7 year old's and younger I bet they will end up scratching the screens since you can't fold it to protect them while not in use.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

xD YOU KNOW!

Between this and Pokemon X and Y I'm going to probably be picking one of these up.

Pokemon X and Y is a 3DS exclusive so are the new Mario games :P

Feast-for-Crows-1.jpg

I can relive my childhood in 3D. Hell yes. I have been wanting to pick up the new Pokemon games since I have heard their story makes up for their crappy Pokemon. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The People that bought a WiiU so almost nobody.

yeah... according to Wikipedia

both Xbox 360 and PS3 have 78+ million units sold and Wii u only has 3,61... They don't stand a chance...

And this is why Nintendo is going straight into the ground....god dammit Nintendo, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER!

Nintendo is doomed...this is proof of concept. FAREWELL NINTENDO

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Pretty much...

I'm sure I'm in the minority but this is perfect. I was going to buy a 3DS XL next month for Pokemon but considering this is around $40 cheaper, I might reconsider.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

It looks like they we're going for some sort of unified design concept to better match the Wii U's controller thingy. Looks like they made something that is neither form nor function. Ugly and difficult to hold. The old design was better, they should have made it lighter and added some sort of extended functionality. What kind of functionality? I have no damn clue but this is garbage and it will fail. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm sure I'm in the minority but this is perfect. I was going to buy a 3DS XL next month for Pokemon but considering this is around $40 cheaper, I might reconsider.

Get the 3DS XL. It will save you the frustration of smashing the damn thing to bits, that's worth the 40 extra dollars. Peace of mind :)

Hail Sithis!

Get the 3DS XL. It will save you the frustration of smashing the damn thing to bits, that's worth the 40 extra dollars. Peace of mind :)

Idk... I'll have to think about it. This holiday season will be tight for money. Between buying my PS4, buying a Wii U, and blowing tons of cash on the Steam Winter Sale... Thinking about all of that money makes me sad. :'(

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Oh cmon...that is horrible lol

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I could make a rectangle look sexier than that thing!

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I do not care how it looks.

I do not care if it has 3D.

It must play DS and 3DS games and be cheap. This is perfect for me. :D

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

If it would be foldable I'd buy one

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I do not care how it looks.

I do not care if it has 3D.

It must play DS and 3DS games and be cheap. This is perfect for me. :D

Emulators....................

Hail Sithis!

Looks like a brick. They should have gave the screen some kind of protection and would have liked it the screen to be at an angle.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Emulators....................

Lol.

Does the DS in this case stand for "door stopper"? Looks like them wooden wedges we use in the office

Current Rig: i5 3570K @ 4.2 GHz, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Asus GTX 970 Turbo, Patriot Viper Black Mamba 8 GB DDR-3 1600 (2x4GB), Sandisk 120 GB SSD + Seagate 500 GB HDD + WD Blue 1 TB HDD, XFX 750W Black Edition, Corsair 350D - https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/b/cbxrxr

See, I want more power out of a handheld console. The Nvidia shield finds a good balance but it  needs to be refined. They need to get DEVs on board to make games SPECIFICALLY for Shield and not some shitty iOS port. It has a lot of power and will continue to get more powerful and hopefully more popular.

Hail Sithis!

Does the DS in this case stand for "door stopper"? Looks like them wooden wedges we use in the office

Stands for DOG SHIT

Hail Sithis!