Anyone bought from Wish?

thatguyyouknow75

Ive been searching for a birthday gift for my friend and stumbled upon https://www.wish.com/  they appear to have incredible deals like a 1tb usb3.0 thumb drive for 15 bucks, and 300 dollar drones for 70 bucks (all prices USD). Usually though when something is too good to be true, it is? So has anyone bought from them? are their products ripoffs and cheap? will they just scam me?

Just don't buy from them, they do have legitimate stuff sometimes but most of the time its chinese crap.

The 1TB flash drive isn't actually 1TB, drones are clones, shirts are super cheap, etc.

Just don't buy from them, they do have legitimate stuff sometimes but most of the time its chinese crap.

The 1TB flash drive isn't actually 1TB, drones are clones, shirts are super cheap, etc.

figures as much, i found it weird that no manufacturers names are used. 

They sell chinese knockoffs and low quality stuff. Clothing usually disintegrates on its own, you get the idea

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

i can vouch for their chinese knock off watches tough. i bought like 6 of them for under 40 bucks months ago, and they all still work fine! build quality also isn;t too bad, with the metal parts feeling really solid and it seems to be pretty thick glass that covers the watchplate. some of the 'leather' bands are noticably fake tough.