650$ pc feedback wanted

viliuks

Hello, I want to hear some feedback/sugesstions abouth the buil I want to buy :)

@kameshss helped me a fair bit too, props to him!

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.88 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: Asus H110M-A D3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($58.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($39.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.98 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 380 2GB Video Card ($179.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Case: Fractal Design Core 1300 MicroATX Mini Tower Case ($49.99 @ Directron)

Power Supply: SeaSonic S12II 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Total: $634.81

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-17 01:07 EST-0500

you should be able to get a 4gb 380 for not much more.

Or wait to see what the 960Ti brings.

does that motherboard support straight DDR3 or does it have to be DDR3L?

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

I would seriously consider an SSD if you could find any way to fit it in your budget. Maybe using Haswell instead of Skylake would help?

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

you should be able to get a 4gb 380 for not much more.

Or wait to see what the 960Ti brings.

I will try to squeeze the 4gb 380 into it

I would seriously consider an SSD if you could find any way to fit it in your budget. Maybe using Haswell instead of Skylake would help?

What is the real difference between skylake an haswell then?

This is what I'd do if I were you:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($199.88 @ OutletPC)
Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Pro4S Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2800 Memory  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($49.98 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 380 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card  ($183.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($43.99 @ NCIX US)
Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Total: $653.80
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-17 01:14 EST-0500

Saves a bit on the case for some better components, like motherboard and GPU. Note: there have been some reports of ASrock getting able to achieve a BCLK overclock on non-K CPUs with their Z170 chipset motherboards, so the better motherboard may turn out to enable significant performance gains on this non-K CPU if/when a bios update becomes available.

Source: http://www.anandtech.com/show/9848/bclk-overclocking-intels-non-k-skylake-processors-coming-soon

does that motherboard support straight DDR3 or does it have to be DDR3L?

Its staright ddr3

not much, skylake is just a bit newer, so it's more expensive for only a little bit more performance. If you're building a budget system right now, Haswell is generally the way to go.

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

Slight performance gain and ddr4 support.

This is what I'd do if I were you:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6500 3.2GHz Quad-Core Processor ($199.88 @ OutletPC)

Motherboard: ASRock Z170M Pro4S Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard ($79.99 @ Amazon)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2800 Memory ($39.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($49.98 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: XFX Radeon R9 380 4GB Double Dissipation Video Card ($183.98 @ Newegg)

Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 ATX Mid Tower Case ($43.99 @ NCIX US)

Power Supply: XFX 550W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply ($55.99 @ SuperBiiz)

Total: $653.80

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-12-17 01:14 EST-0500

Saves a bit on the case for some better components, like motherboard and GPU. Note: there have been some reports of ASrock getting able to achieve a BCLK overclock on non-K CPUs with their Z170 chipset motherboards, so the better motherboard may turn out to enable significant performance gains on this non-K CPU if/when a bios update becomes available.

Source: http://www.anandtech.com/show/9848/bclk-overclocking-intels-non-k-skylake-processors-coming-soon

One problem the store in lithuanja that im planning on getting the padts doesnt have g.skills, xfx, evga components :/

One problem the store in lithuanja that im planning on getting the padts doesnt have g.skills, xfx, evga components :/

Well, then we can't critique your build or give you any concrete advice since we have no idea about your local prices or product availability.

Well, then we can't critique your build or give you any concrete advice since we have no idea about your local prices or product availability.

Ah right, well I can drop you the link to the site if you want to. Its http://www.omgema.lt

Ofc, you will need to translate it though.

Dude, I changed the RAM to single stick module. But you added 2x4 config. In future upgrade, it may be a pain in the ass to sell those 2x4.

So get a Single 8GB stick.

Can't you find any DDR4 motherboard? Because the RAM is bit faster and it's little bit of future proof! :)

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

Dude, I changed the RAM to single stick module. But you added 2x4 config. In future upgrade, it may be a pain in the ass to sell those 2x4.

So get a Single 8GB stick.

Can't you find any DDR4 motherboard? Because the RAM is bit faster and it's little bit of future proof! :)

I still didn't buy stuff yet. And I'm aware that I'm better off with 1x8gb stick and I will see if there is a ddr4 motherboard :P