Sales and deals thread?

aba

This is an unofficial poll to ask LinusTechTips Forum users whether or not they would like to see a new section of the forum for user posted deals, coupon codes etc.

Hopefully the outcome is generally positive.

If you watch me I post lots of deals, I just want feeback of what deals people want ex:Games pc gear, etc

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I would want that. That can lead to increase unnecessary advertisement from sales rep from different companies. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

People already post deals...

I agree BUT there's no ONE place for everyone to post those deals.

They're working on it. For now, there doesn't need to be a poll for this, it will accomplish nothing.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

They're working on it. For now, there doesn't need to be a poll for this, it will accomplish nothing.

really? where'd you hear?

This is an unofficial poll to ask LinusTechTips Forum users whether or not they would like to see a new section of the forum for user posted deals, coupon codes etc.

Hopefully the outcome is generally positive.

members, it'd be nice to just wiz up a section and start to allow members to sell/trade.

but, there are multiple levels of red-tape for international laws. posting requirements

and behind the scenes/back office legalities that need to be addressed and executed

before such a launch.

please be patient as LinusTechTips is working on this with the matters of the

membership at hand. if we cannot protect the membership from "badness" then no

sense starting something that can not have safeguards for its membership.

from the forums conception, this has been on the slate. but please again, be patient.

airdeano

LinusTechTips Moderator Team