Core temp crashing my computer

Okay so core temp worked completely fine up until today after I installed my Hyper 212 Evo. The Evo works great, I have been using Speccy to monitor the temps and it is working wonderfully. But its just that ever since I installed my hyper 212 evo, Core temp crashes my entire computer and I have to boot back up. I have no idea what the problem is, maybe just the software, or maybe something I did wrong. 

Any insight would be greatly appreciated (even if its just calling my an idiot and saying the software is messed up)

Thanks

Latest version on bios and coretemp? It really shouldn't effect that way after cooler change. Does it crash immedietly after starting coretemp? If not, then check settings if there autoshutdown on some temp. Coretemp is known to sometimes read temps wrong and giving too high or too low temps.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Reads to me like the cooler isnt mounted correctly... remount the cooler and make sure you do everything right, especially applying the tim. If you feel unsure:

Personal Build Project "Rained-On"

helped building up the CPU Overclocking Database and GPU Overclocking Database, check them out ;)

#KilledMyWife #MakeBombs #LinusIsNotFunny || Please, dont use non-default grey font colors. Think about the night-theme users! ;)

Incorrectly installed cooler should result as high temps, not temp measuring program crashing whole system. Every program should then be showing high temps. But worth of trying if nothing else is working.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv