programming

ilyas001

hi guys (sorry for my english ) i love programming things and i would like to make it  my profession for life but i leave in africa and the studies sucks and takes all my time i want to take a great risk left my studies and learn and have a degree online do you know any good and free online degree i can efford ? pls need serious answers i'm playing my life 

Sorry to say it but online degrees suck.

Your going to have to find one locally or move.

Might add this later...

hi guys (sorry for my english ) i love programming things and i would like to make it  my profession for life but i leave in africa and the studies sucks and takes all my time i want to take a great risk left my studies and learn and have a degree online do you know any good and free online degree i can efford ? pls need serious answers i'm playing my life 

Sorry none that come to mind but try to learn more from YouTube and Teaching websites.

Good luck, Have fun, Build PC, and have a last gen console for use once a year. I should answer most of the time between 9 to 3 PST

NightHawk 3.0: R7 5700x @, B550A vision D, H105, 2x32gb Oloy 3600, Sapphire RX 6700XT  Nitro+, Corsair RM750X, 500 gb 850 evo, 2tb rocket and 5tb Toshiba x300, 2x 6TB WD Black W10 all in a 750D airflow.
GF PC: (nighthawk 2.0): R7 2700x, B450m vision D, 4x8gb Geli 2933, Strix GTX970, CX650M RGB, Obsidian 350D

Skunkworks: R5 3500U, 16gb, 500gb Adata XPG 6000 lite, Vega 8. HP probook G455R G6 Ubuntu 20. LTS

Condor (MC server): 6600K, z170m plus, 16gb corsair vengeance LPX, samsung 750 evo, EVGA BR 450.

Spirt  (NAS) ASUS Z9PR-D12, 2x E5 2620V2, 8x4gb, 24 3tb HDD. F80 800gb cache, trueNAS, 2x12disk raid Z3 stripped

PSU Tier List      Motherboard Tier List     SSD Tier List     How to get PC parts cheap    HP probook 445R G6 review

"Stupidity is like trying to find a limit of a constant. You are never truly smart in something, just less stupid."

Camera Gear: X-S10, 16-80 F4, 60D, 24-105 F4, 50mm F1.4, Helios44-m, 2 Cos-11D lavs

As far as I know, you can LEARN programming online, yet not get your degree. Good luck though!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

thanks guys for your help our local degree sucks can't find anything and yes a know i can learn online but whitout a degree i'm not going anywhere do you have any other idee anything i can do ? 

To be a programmer you dont 100% need a degree. Depending on your level just look up tutorials on google.

For best results, learn how to use git-hub, then start working on a project and upload it to that git-repo.

Now "start working on a project" is much easier said then done. Start with something small and work you way up.

Like create a program to automate x function that you do alot.

Basically your git-repo becomes a showcase for employers to look at

You don't need a degree, but it makes making a career out of programming a lot easier.

An alternative, but considerably more difficult, route is to learn how to program through online tutorials and then get involved in Open Source projects. If you have an extensive and proven record of Open Source work (an active github profile, for example) then this should be a decent enough indicator to any employer of your ability.

Getting into Open Source isn't easy though. I've looked into it many times but I still find it a bit bewildering. I'd love to contribute to some of my favourite projects, but I haven't got a clue where to start. Not impossible though.

Read this free online book carefully and follow all of its directions. Do that and you'll know more about programming than 99% of programmers do.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

You don't need a degree, what you need is a good portfolio. I know degree holders who couldn't make it into the field as they lack the skills to do so. What I did was I created wpf programs for small businesses as a start. A good way to encourage potential customers is to show them what your program can do as most of them are unaware of the possibilities of a program and how largely it could benefit them in the long run. If you want to work for a company as a programmer, the same rules apply as an employer would most likely want to know what you're capable of before hiring you.