Cannot Decide on either GIGABYTE GA-C847N-D or GIGABYTE GA-E350N

Name Change

I got everything cept a board. Buying for something to play with and then giving to my mom for a HTPC for movies/netflix.. I'm not to sure which one to go with.. I'm leaning towards AMD option only cause it's $10 bucks cheaper.. Other then that up for choice..

It really depends on what you want from the motherboard. If it's just going to your mom, I'd go with the cheaper one because she isn't going to need extra features from a motherboard. But if you could give us more information on what you want from your system, we would be better able to help you.

I just wanted a cheap HTPC to play around with then will be giving it to my mom so she and my dad can watch movies and netflix on.. No gaming maybe little BF2 when I go to visit.. Either should be enough to run that game decently.. I have case/ram/psu/optical already just needed cheap board/cpu and either of those would be best option.. better performer would be best..

Thx.

get a dual core athlong processor kicking at least 2.8 and a HD 4350 will play BF2 on low pretty well...