case fan won't fit in my case

Clarifiante

hi all

i've gotten 3 CM jetflo 120mm fans and im trying to install them as my front intake on my enthoo evolv atx but the screws don't seem to be small enough and get stuck.

is there anyway around this?

Certain fans don't really go in certain positions so as stated above you may need to make your own threading. Just be careful you don't wear the thread on the screw out. 

CPU: i7 8700k   Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero  RAM: 16GB @ 3600Mhz  GPU: MSI 980Ti 6G  Case: Fractal Design R5 (4 Intakes/3Exhausts)  Storage: Crucial BX100 SSD, Samsung 850 & Seagate 2TB HDD  PSU: Seasonic M12II Evo '850W'  CPU Cooling: Corsair H110i GT 

Most fans don't come with threading. Apply more pressure with the screw so it'll "make" its own threading while screwing in.

Sounds like a terrible idea.

But worth a try, if not just mount it slightly towards the CPU using bluetack or something.

Most fans don't come with threading. Apply more pressure with the screw so it'll "make" its own threading while screwing in.

Certain fans don't really go in certain positions so as stated above you may need to make your own threading. Just be careful you don't wear the thread on the screw out. 

Jetflos come with machine screws and have threaded holes. 

OP, make sure you're using the included screws.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.