Which EK vardar fans should I get?

So I'm planning out my loop and I'd like to order everything from EK for simplicity. They have a few types of 120mm fans, which are all pretty much the same except for RPM. A big part of the reason I want to water cool is for the silence, which I doubt I will get with the 3000 RPM fan. I am tempted to go with the 1850 RPM fans, as they are rated at 29.5dbA, which is about the noise level of my current air cooled PC at idle.

I guess what really matters is how they measure the noise level. If I stick my phone right up to my case, the noise level is at about 45, but it hovers around 29 where my head is, which is the only place that matters.

The other thing that matters obviously is temps. How much will my temps suffer by not going with the 3000 RPM fan and instead getting the 2200 or 1850?

Which radiator will you use?

Are you going push-pull or only push (or pull)?

I'm only using Vardar 1850 RPM fans currently: 2 to pull air into the case, 2 to pull air out of the case. With only 4 in total, at max speed, I can tell you they are annoyingly loud, I don't have exact dbA values, but I for one couldn't stay in the same room as the computer for longer periods of time.

I've let Asus Thermal Tuning Utility to setup the speeds for me and it lowered all the fans to ~700 RPM and CPU fan (which is actually the pump) to 1200 RPM.

Now they are extremely silent in a Corsair Air 540, which is the opposite of a silent case. I have to place my ear on the case to hear anything at all.

In regards to temperatures, with the fan at this lowest settings, the CPU does get quite hot up to 90C in Prime95, but in usual gaming such as Dirt or GTA5 it doesn't go above 60C. This with an i7 5930k @ 4.5 Ghz @ 1.285V core @ 22C ambient.

At max fan speed I notice high difference in temps with up to 15C lower -> CPU never goes above 72C is Prime95.

z