Is hyperx cloud 2 harmful for me?

malicalik13

If you wear it longer than the California-recommended 1hour listening time, the headband will force your scalp to progress with hair loss. So it is highly advised by the California Safety Board to adhere to the standards of such warnings when you receive them.

MSI Z97M Gaming | i7-4790k | NZXT Kraken X61 | 16GB Kingston Savage DDR3 2400
EVGA GTX1080 Ti FTW3 | EVGA G2 750 | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv | 1TB 850 Evo | 2TB 860 Evo | 22TB DS918+

Scarlett 2i2 | WooAudio WA7 Fireflies | Fostex TR-X00 | Beyer DT990 | MrSpeaker Alpha Dog | V-Moda M-100 | JBL LSR305 MK2

• 3 months later...
On December 13, 2015 at 11:20 AM, malicalik13 said:

Hello guys. I got a Hyperx cloud 2 headset a few days ago and today I noticed a warning label on the box saying:"WARNING: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause canser,birth defects or other reproductive harm". So what is this? Do I need to return the product?

Hey, I just got mine too just now and I was concerned about, too. If it was dangerous to humans, why would they be a global leader in esports. Plus, USA would have banned this product if it was dangerous you know what I mean but I guess yolo it! It's probably a label so they won't get sued if someone was to get it! Idk.