New cooler for r9 390 strix

oskar23

Hi there. Is there any cooler out there which will fit this card and will make it cooler? Right now this card reaches over 80'C. What about mk 26?

It doesn't use a reference PCB mate. Can you not return the card and get your cash back? You should've gone for the Sapphire/XFX/Powercolor model.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Hi there. Is there any cooler out there which will fit this card and will make it cooler? Right now this card reaches over 80'C. What about mk 26?

You've got two options

1. Return the card and buy a different model. ASUS cards are kinda garbage.
  2. Just deal with it and 80C isn't bad 

CPU: Intel i7 4770k w/Noctua NH-D15, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 Ultra Durable, RAM: Patriot 8Gb 1600Mhz (2x4Gb), GPU: MSI R9 390x Gaming,

SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 1Tb, HDD: Caviar Black 1Tb, Seagate 4Tb Hybrid, Case: Fractal Design Define R4, PSU: Antec Earthwatts 750w 

Phone: LG G2 32Gb Black (Verizon) Laptop: Fujitsu Lifebook E754 w/ 1TB Samsung 840 Evo SSD Vehicle: 2012 Nissan Xterra named Rocky

Well, as long as this temp won't damage card I am okay with it.

Well, as long as this temp won't damage card I am okay with it.

80c is fine. You're good up to 90c. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.