Adapter/converter for a laptop PSU

Need help fast!

A couple of days ago my charger stopped working, I i had it for a long time so I thought that It broke down. I bought a new one but my laptop (HP probook 4540s) still wasn't charging I am sure it wasnt my battery because my friends charger (that doesen't need the adapter) worked. So the only thing that could be broken is the adapter. Do any of you know how to fix it or know where could i buy one. I found one listing on ebay but it cost like 15$ + 9$ shipping there were some other listings that cost in the price range of 5$ for "big" to "small" charger so the opposite of what i need. The adapter/converter needs to ship to Slovenia (free shipping perferably :) ) Picture of the converter i need is in added. Sorry for bad english its not my first language. 

post-167343-0-87634800-1450004756.jpg

Go to your local PC repair shop and ask them. 

@Comic_Sans_MS I bought the same charger as one in the picture but without the adapter since i had it before and thought i don't need a new on. I bought it in a store so i cant link you

Go to your local PC repair shop and ask them. 

my local pc repair shop is... like that backalley one linus visited for scrapyard wars

@Comic_Sans_MS I bought the same charger as one in the picture but without the adapter since i had it before and thought i don't need a new on. I bought it in a store so i cant link you

Is it an official HP charger? Is it the same specs as your old charger? (My charger specs are: 19V DC, 4.74A, 90W)

Is it an official HP charger? Is it the same specs as your old charger? (My charger specs are: 19V DC, 4.74A, 90W)

its official its exatcly the same 19V and 90w but 4,62A it works if i twist the adapter in a certain way but that isnt a good solution.

its official its exatcly the same 19V and 90w but 4,62A it works if i twist the adapter in a certain way but that isnt a good solution.

Hmm, that seems like there is something wrong with the cable in my opinion. Can you return it and get another?

Hmm, that seems like there is something wrong with the cable in my opinion. Can you return it and get another?

if i twist the cable of the converter not the charger